“Great location to airport” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Celebrate Summer & Save
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Champaign, IL
“Great location to airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was a very nice hotel in a super location to the airport. I was there on a guided tour, so can't speak to the price since it was included in our group tour price. The room was clean and very nicely furnished. The only criticism I have is that one elevator stuck while we were there, but it was repaired quickly. We ate dinner and breakfast there. The dining room is nothing special, but the food was delicous, the price reasonable, and the service superb. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
GeneralManager18118, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you for staying with us, and your comments regarding your experience. Our staff always appreciates comments such as yours. We are very pleased you were happy with the services and facilities provided, and do hope to see you once again if your travels bring you back to Seattle.

Our best to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Whittier
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

This hotel works for several reasons. You can walk from the airport, it's that close. The hotel is well maintained and has a courteous staff. It is surprisingly quite. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. Every employee greets you with a smile and a welcome, I am serious every employee we saw welcomed us or asked if we needed anything. If you want to spend time in downtown Seattle the light rail is a 5 minute walk from the hotel and a 20 minute ride on the rail. I also enjoyed there small fitness room. They had all the necessary equipment for a good workout and again nicely maintained. We will be repeat customers.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager18118, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for staying with us, and we are glad our facilities and location worked well for you. We also appreciate your comments regarding our staff, as it is important to us that all guests feel welcome and comfortable throughout the hotel.

I will be sharing your comments with our team, as feedback such as yours is always very much appreciated.

Our best to you.
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Hotel is located directly across the street from Seatac Airport (a short 2 minute walk from baggage claim area). My flight arrived at 10:00 a.m. Front desk was welcoming and accommodating, and happily held my bags until my room was ready. Room was spacious and immaculate. I requested a top floor/quiet room and was not disappointed. Hotel is VERY quiet in spite of it's close proximity to the airport. I am a light sleeper; and did not hear ANY flight noise during my two-night stay. The coffee shop offer's good food with nice presentation. Hotel provides shuttle service to and from Airport and also to the Light Rail Station. Lt. Rail Station is a approximately 2 blocks from hotel (I walked it). Lt. Rail is the best way to get into the City (convenient and cheap @ $2.75/one way). I highly recommend the Radisson Seatac and would definitely stay here again in the future. If you want quiet - ask from room #605 (top floor) . . . you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor facing lake.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you found our facilities quiet and accommodating. I will share your comments at our next staff meeting, as the team does appreciate feedback such as yours.

Thank you for your taking the time to complete the survey, and we hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the Seattle area.

With our best regards.
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for two days and will not return for my next trip.

The hotel is cross the street from the airport with walking distance. Since I have a couple of luggages, I called the front desk to pick me up by a shuttle. Waited for 40 mins and no one showed up. I called again and held on the phone for 15 mins before someone answered. She informed me the driver was helping others with luggages and will be here shortly. Waited for another 10 mins until the shuttle finally showed up and it took him 2 mins to drive to the hotel. Have I ever knew it was this close, I could have walked!

No warm greetings from the front desk but the staff was friendly enough to checked me in. When I first opened the hotel door, the room smells like mold and the bathroom smells like bleach. The bed is comfortible and has the remote to control the firmness( if you know how to use it). :)

I called room service two days in the role but it took someone forever to pick up the phone. I kept on having the impression that this restaurant was short of staffs. The food was ok, but not great.

Overall, it was an ok stay for 2 days. I will not return to this hotel for my next trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
GeneralManager18118, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for staying with us, and we were pleased to see you found our location convenient.

We do apologize if other areas of your stay were less than anticipated. We are generally quite efficient with our airport service, but unfortunately at times it can take longer for a pick up if the airport access areas are particularly congested. I have shared your comments with our staff, and we will use your feedback to better manage our operations.

We do hope you will try us again if your travels bring you back to Seattle.

With our best regards.
Plentywood, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We flew into Seattle late. Only needed a room for a few hours sleep. The restaurant happened to be open still so we had a late meal. It was VERY good. Our room had a living room area with a hide-a-bed and tv. We had a king sized sleep number bed that was perfect. Our room was on the airport side, and I feared road and air noise. But it was very quiet. It certainly wasn't brand new, but it was clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rudydugan
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Radisson while in Seattle. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt that we met your expectations for cleanliness, condition and location. We hope to welcome you back soon!
w0rldtraveler007
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Arrived to Seattle late and thought we would get a good night of sleep and then head into Seattle. We also thought this would be a good hotel option due to its proximity to the airport and reasonable price. Unfortunately, we barely got any sleep due to the near constant noises coming from 3 other nearby rooms when the sleep number bed air pumps in those rooms cycled on to maintain their bed comfort settings. Not to mention that our sleep number bed just wasn't comfortable. The room was clean, though, and I suppose the hotel would be sufficient for heavy sleepers who want to save the $20 or so different between room prices at this hotel (and not pay for parking) and the other, much nicer nearby or downtown hotel options.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the sleep number rooms - some are available upon request (when you ch...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank w0rldtraveler007
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you found the room to your cleanliness standards. We are terribly sorry that you did not get as restful of a nights’ sleep as you had expected. We do hope you will give us another chance and visit again soon!
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

After touring the Olympic Peninsula, our travel group needed to book a convenient hotel near the airport as we had a flight early the next morning. I also wanted to book a hotel that provided easy access to downtown Seattle. The light rail is just a few blocks away which made this hotel very convenient. The fact that the hotel had an efficient shuttle system, a restaurant, room service, and comfortable furnishings just made the hotel all the better. I also appreciated the courteous check-in agent. The one thing that wasn't great was the elevator system. The elevators were not in the best condition at the time of our stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank lanakoala
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay. We are so happy to hear that our hotel provided you with everything that you were looking for. We hope we get the chance to welcome you back soon!