Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$153
BestWestern.com
$82
Red Roof
1,807 results
All reviewsspencer's restaurantlight railsea taccomfortable bedsseattle airportnext morningconvenient locationan early flightrental carfree shuttleshuttle servicespencerslobbyparkingelevatorvaletcoins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I was impressed by the attention to detail that the staff provided to me during my business trip to Seattle. I usually stay at Hiltons and Marriots and preferred this property over any of the Marriots in Seattle. The workout center was located in a convenient place and the staff at the lounge bar were extremely pleasant. I will be booking again and again when I am on business travel to Seattle.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2011

We found ourselves staying at the Hilton across from SeaTac due to a special that was being run by another hotel booking web site. We were visiting Seattle for a banquet in the Renton area and felt that this location would be satisfactory enough for an overnight stay even though we would be driving quite a bit between the hotel, the banquet and other activities we had planned to do while in town.

The first thing I realized after booking this hotel was that parking was not included. In fact, you are pretty hard pressed to find too many 3 star or better properties near the airport that do not charge for parking in addition to the room price. There are a few 2 star and 2.5 star places that do offer guests parking as part of their stay and I’m actively seeking them out when I stay in the Seattle or SeaTac area. I suppose the parking is the only issue I have with this property, $20+tax/night for parking is a little high. I was pleased that we had unlimited in/out privileges with the parking and the room key card was utilized to let us in and out of the parking garage. The parking garage is at the rear of the property and also houses a large chunk of the Hilton’s conference center. A covered walkway connects the parking garage/conference center to the rest of the property.

Our room was quite spacious even though it was a double queen room. The room did adjoin another guestroom, however we never heard or saw any of the guests that might have been staying in the rooms next to ours.

Linens were bright and clean and the room was very well kept up, in keeping with typical Hilton standards. I was pleased to see that there was no bedspread, but only a small decorative cover at the foot of the bed. I’m always very glad when I visit a hotel that has dispensed with full bead spreads and covers beds in linens that are fully launderable after each guest.

The room appeared to have been upgraded and updated at least in the last couple of years. Plumbing features and the bathroom had been fully updated with tile and granite.

Coffee service in the room was good, but there were only disposable cups for the coffee. This isn’t a bad thing, but an observation as one of the photos for this hotel on Trip Advisor indicates that there are china mugs for the coffee station. The mugs must have gone away at some point in the past for some reason.

For a one night stay, or longer for a conference or a weekend, the Hilton at SeaTac is a very nice property. If you are counting your pennies or wondering about costs aside from the room rate, beware that you will pay extra for parking and you will also pay extra for Internet access.

I would stay here again because it was clean, comfortable and, for the price I paid, an acceptable value.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2011

This was the second time my husband and I stayed at this hotel within the last couple of years. We actually booked the hotel through Priceline and were very excited when we found out that the Hilton Conference Center had accepted our $50/night bid.

We spent four nights there. Each day the room was cleaned and if ever we needed anything, we made a call up to the front desk and it magically appeared. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the entire hotel. I had dropped a nickle on the floor in the morning and had forgotten to pick it up. I was really surprised when I came back and found the nickle on the nightstand. I appreciate honest housekeepers!

The exercise room is filled with Precor machines (with individual televisions and headsets) and was amazing. The pool is not heated at this time of year, but it is clean, and there is an amazing hot tub outside for the polar bears!

The entire staff was great and especially the guys at the front door. They were always willing to help without being too pushy.

The light rail is literally steps away from the hotel, making it very easy to get into Downtown Seattle. It's cheap, too. $5.00 round trip! Also, Washington State's largest mall, Southcenter Mall is only a few minutes away.

Yes, we had to pay for parking and high speed internet access, however, since we paid such a small price for the hotel, we didn't mind the extra cost to stay here.

The only thing that could have made it nicer was if they had pay per view movies that we could watch. There were plenty of television channels to choose from (DirecTV) but it would have been nice to be able to watch a movie if we had the choice.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Walk to this very nice hotel from Sea-Tac, skip the rental car and hop on the light rail to downtown minutes from your front door. Staff was awesome---pool is seasonal, good hot tub though. Breakfast is fantastic.
Bathroom had one issue but easily taken care of---other than that a clean room. This is a conference center so there are great amenities. I booked on Priceline and got a great rate but will be making this my Sea-Tac hotel of choice in the future. If you can't or don't want to eat at the hotel 13Coins (open 24 hours) is right down the street. STAY HERE! Bummer, no fridge in the room or free internet, oh well. Very comfy bed---could hear hallway noise somewhat.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2011

The hotel is directly across the street from the airport. Once you manage to navigate to the shuttle pick-up location (all hotels pick up at the same site) , shuttles run every 20 minutes. I have stayed here twice in the last year. The greeting at the front desk is warm and inviting. Help was offered for luggage but nothing pushy (I declined help since the bag is on wheels). Room was ready, clean, and extremely comfortable. Had a late lunch and sat at the bar. Steak sandwich was delicious and reasonably priced. Good selection of draft beers. Pleasant conversation with the bartender. Upon check-out, clerk seemed genuinely interested in knowing if my stay was satisfactory. Overall, nice location and a good value.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business