“still a great airport hotel”

Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 2, 2010

Since my last review in 2006 the hotel has had some updating. Our room had new carpet and bedspread as did the hallway. Also I am now Hhonors Gold so we got the Hhonors floor. Excellent hotel breakfast - we got Gold coupons but had to pay $5 extra to get the hot breakfast. Still it was very good. Our room was very nice. Comfy beds one of the better Hilton beds I have used. I asked to have the feathers removed when we checked in - and the housekeeping staff beat us to the room they were already there doing it by the time we got there on the elevator. Valet parking was $26 a night somewhat pricy for a leisure stay. The entire staff was great during our stay I can highly recommend this hotel. Very convenient to airport.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,746)

Reviewed October 25, 2010

In 2010, I can't understand why most large hotel chains cannot offer free Internet to their guests -- even in Seattle which is one of the most "connected" cities in the country. I would wager that most people under age 40 would much rather have free Internet, even if it was "wired" with an Ethernet cable, than free HBO. I even spent some time trying to get on nearby Holiday Inn's free wireless (couldn't). Otherwise it was $13 for 24 hours. My particular conference was in this hotel so I booked the Hilton for the convenience factor. In my opinion, that's probably the highlight of the Hilton SeaTac -- it's near the airport. Yes, the rooms are clean, the service is complete, and I had no overall complaints with my stay or comfort. Yet, even with the group rate member discount, the rate of $200 per night is nowhere near worth it. The restaurant food is high quality, but around $30 or more per plate. Breakfasts are $20. If you can bear a walk through shady SeaTac up the road, you can find a Denny's for cheaper food.

All in all, it's a nice place, but hardly worth the price of convenience.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

This was a nice hotel but I don't think it has family atmosphere. It is made for business. Didn't like the fact that I had to pay to park.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

Rooms are normal Hilton but front desk service is very poor and rude. I stay in this hotel quite often and it has got worse and worse for service. The new team are arogant and rude. They also love to nickel and dime you on internet etc even though a room is normally $225 plus.

Spencers the resturant onsite is also way overpriced for average food.

I am done with this specific Hilton and will be using the (better) Hampton close by......

Reviewed October 12, 2010

What a great place to stay for an overnight . I would have stayed longer if my flight wasn't the next day. The beds are the best...very comfortable. The bathroom is nice and large and the rooms are a great size. If you don't want to pay for wireless in your room just go to the very comfortable lobby and boot up your computer from there.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank kalilama
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Stayed here before a 5:50 am flight. Got a great rate on Priceline. Lobby is lovely and check in fast and friendly. I asked them to put us in a room that was close due to a foot injury, but we were in a room 2 long hallways away. Room smelled fresh and was very clean.The view was on the back of some bushes. I do think they put customers that book through on line sites in less desirable rooms, but other than the location, it was fine. Beds a little soft, but nice pillows. NO BEDBUGS!! Nice large flat screen TV and small sitting area Of course they chaqnge for internet. Ordered room service and everything we got was great. Hash browns are a meal in themselves!! They have a nice pool that we used on previous stays. Check out was fast and airport shuttle was easy and I appreciated the friendly driver at 4:00 am.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2010

The room is your average hotel room, nothing noteworthy, but nothing really terrible. There was a little mold in the corners of the shower, but not excessive. Although for a 3.5 star hotel I would expect better.

The bed was comfortable and noise was not a problem, the disappointing part is how they nickle and dime you. Paying for parking is to be expected, but when asked are there any cheaper lots around they failed to mention the one just across the street. My booking was supposed to be a guaranteed king room, but they told me if I wanted to upgrade my two double beds to a single king I would have to pay $10 extra. It's like that for everything. Anything you want you pay. Internet access you pay. This is the first hotel where I've stayed at as a guest that I've had to pay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple