“Incredible hotel for the price. Excellent beds. Excellent Rooms & Lobby”

Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
GreenLeadersSilver level
Knoxville
“Incredible hotel for the price. Excellent beds. Excellent Rooms & Lobby”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

What a great place to stay for an overnight . I would have stayed longer if my flight wasn't the next day. The beds are the best...very comfortable. The bathroom is nice and large and the rooms are a great size. If you don't want to pay for wireless in your room just go to the very comfortable lobby and boot up your computer from there.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank kalilama

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Korean first
Seattle
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Stayed here before a 5:50 am flight. Got a great rate on Priceline. Lobby is lovely and check in fast and friendly. I asked them to put us in a room that was close due to a foot injury, but we were in a room 2 long hallways away. Room smelled fresh and was very clean.The view was on the back of some bushes. I do think they put customers that book through on line sites in less desirable rooms, but other than the location, it was fine. Beds a little soft, but nice pillows. NO BEDBUGS!! Nice large flat screen TV and small sitting area Of course they chaqnge for internet. Ordered room service and everything we got was great. Hash browns are a meal in themselves!! They have a nice pool that we used on previous stays. Check out was fast and airport shuttle was easy and I appreciated the friendly driver at 4:00 am.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 11, 2010

The room is your average hotel room, nothing noteworthy, but nothing really terrible. There was a little mold in the corners of the shower, but not excessive. Although for a 3.5 star hotel I would expect better.

The bed was comfortable and noise was not a problem, the disappointing part is how they nickle and dime you. Paying for parking is to be expected, but when asked are there any cheaper lots around they failed to mention the one just across the street. My booking was supposed to be a guaranteed king room, but they told me if I wanted to upgrade my two double beds to a single king I would have to pay $10 extra. It's like that for everything. Anything you want you pay. Internet access you pay. This is the first hotel where I've stayed at as a guest that I've had to pay.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 31, 2010

Pros: All the amenities expected in a Hilton property (e.g. workout center, concierge, Starbucks, etc.), good restaurant and bar, travel kiosks for airport check-in, quiet, comfortable rooms, convenient location to public transit and Seatac airport.

Cons: Labyrinthine property where your room could easily be a mile from the reception desk, restaurant and bar pricey, limited places to eat within walking distance

This hotel offers solid comforts away from home. My experiences here have been very favorable, and I have found the staff polite and helpful. The rooms, while not huge, are quite comfortable. Beds feature down comforters and pillows with medium firm mattresses. Each room also has a nice size flat screen T.V.

One of the downsides is the sheer size of the property. The first time I stayed here it took about 10-15 minutes just to walk one way from the conference end of the building to my room. With bags you can imagine how that might be. If you have a car, parking can get pricey (i.e. $20/night), however this opens more dining and sight-seeing options for you. Without a car you are pretty limited to a few restaurants within walking distance. Also, you need to be careful walking alone, because the nearby neighborhoods (a moderately transitional area) could be a safety concern.

Overall, if you need a comfortable place to stay near the airport with all the amenities of a mid-tier hotel, this is a sure bet.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 27, 2010

This is a great airport hotel. Very friendly staff, lovely lobby, nice pool/spa area, clean and well stocked exercise rooms. It was a great location for us as we college shopped in both downtown Seattle and Tacoma. Only downside was the parking fee. Our room looked out onto a nicely landscaped garden area (yes, there are those rooms with a street view). Travelers without a car can get to downtown Seattle by light rail (a station is right by the hotel) and there are restaurants within walking distance. If you have a car, there is great shopping and eating within a 10 minute drive. It also has a business center so we could print out boarding passes.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Vancouver
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I stay in a lot of hotels and rarely complain. I have even stayed here last year and had a reasonable experience. Both stays I booked on Priceline and paid about $40 (plus taxes).

This stay we had a car and were just there for one night.
On check-in I told the agent I had a Hilton Honours number and he said I couldn't use it with priceline but they could add it to my account for tracking purposes. Whatever that means. Then he said it was $26 for valet and $20 for regular parking. (I already knew this so did not really care). Next he offered to "upgrade" us to a king bed for $10, the hotel appeared to be deserted and I obviously if I only paid $40 for the room they are not busy. Anyway, I said no, and we got a room on the 4th floor. Basically this room was the exact farthest room from the parking lot even though they knew we had a car.

The room was fine until we realized the toilet wouldn't flush and the free internet they offered us did not work.

The part that really made me give the review a low mark was the next morning at the coffee bar. I stood there for 5mins while some bartender looked at me a few times and went on moving bottles around. Then I saw the hostess staring at me so I waved at her asking if anyone worked there and she just looked away. Finally I looked back at the line forming and stated I don't think anyone works here and walked away. 2 mins later the lady behind me comes up and says she found someone, it was the same bartender half halfheartedly operating the coffee bar. I said thanks but no thanks.

Anyway, they should learn that a tiny bit of customer service can avoid being roasted on the internet by a disgruntled traveler.

We also stayed at the Double Tree early in the week and had an experience 1000times better, I would recommend staying there to someone looking for a place at Seatac.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank wrldtvler
nj
Reviewed August 16, 2010

we needed a place to stay one night before a cruise....we wanted near the airport as we were travelling with 3 young children (3.5 yrs and below).....their van got us at the airport and all our bags (11 of us travelling together)....rooms were huge....everything was very nice....quiet for by the airport....we can't speak for the neighborhood as we didn't leave the property (van-ned the next a.m. to cruise pier)....my only criticism was restaurant was way expensive....if your travelling with kids like we were or on a budget, the restaurant was mucho bucks...not family friendly at all (seemed like good food, but....)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family