“A Great Conference Stay!”

Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was staying for a 2 day conference and this location was great! Super close to the airport for those flying in. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The beds made for a good nights sleep. The service desk was very helpful. Overall I think this is a great location for a Seattle Conference.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HiltonSeattleAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Hilton Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are delighted to hear that your enjoyed your conference and your stay with us. We are glad that you were pleased with our convenient airport location, the comfortable bed in your guest room and the service you received from our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Nice hotel- clean, nice rooms. The restaurant in this hotel is excellent, though expensive. The bar is very good. A few annoyances- long walk to my room(very), $9.95 per day for minimal internet PER DEVICE! and it was not working when I had 30 minutes in my room before dinner. TV horrible after 9 pm (west coast thing combined with few channels). Excellent shuttle service to/from the airport

Dear Hilton Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Although we are pleased to learn that the 24 hour airport shuttle was convenient for you and that you found your guest room to be clean and nice, we are disappointed to learn of the frustrations you encountered with the internet service. We hope that you enjoyed your overall stay and are thrilled that you found the food in our wonderful restaurant, Spencer’s, to be excellent. We hope that you will return again in the future so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The accommodations for business were fantastic with a variety of rooms for different group sizes. The food was mediocre, but there was a variety served. The staff was friendly and helpful. The bar was high priced, but had a nice ambiance. Location was central and easy access to freeways and transportation.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonSeattleAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Hilton Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and found the accommodations to be fantastic. I’m pleased to have the opportunity to share your kind comments with our staff. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Summary: Pros - Convenient to airport, shuttle, luxurious, room clean and
well appointed. Cons - Expensive.

About me: I travel quite a bit for business and personally. This was a
business trip to the area.

Getting to/from: The hotel is located right next to the Seatac airport.
There is a shuttle. If you park there's a fee.

The Hotel: Very nice public areas. Everything is clean and luxurious.
Spencers restaurant is located right in the lobby. The steaks are good, but
not nearly worth the price. They have a good beer selection too, but you'll pay a lot for it.

The room: Clean and comfortable.

Location: Very convenient for Seatac airport.

Value: Room value good, restaurant value poor.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Hilton Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to learn that our close proximity to the airport and our 24 hour shuttle were convenient to you. We hope that you enjoyed your meal at Spencer’s and that your overall stay met your needs. Next time your travels bring you to the Seattle area, we hope you’ll stay with us again!

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, but I had a very bad experience with the front check-in personnel. I asked for an early check-in on my reservation but was refused by manager Matt. Since it was 1115, I was told I would have to pay $25 extra before Noon. A call to HHonors revealed that as a status member they had the discretion to remove that and when they called the hotel on my behalf the manager refused, even to HHonors. In the history of staying at hotels, I have never been treated so smugly by front desk employees at any hotel. It is not the $25 that bugged me as much as the attitude. They should replace themselves with robots if they can't provide actual customer service. Skip this place, I certainly will be doing so in the future.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
HiltonSeattleAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Hilton Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the difficulties you experienced with our front desk staff. I can assure you that our main priority at our hotel is to provide our guests with the most attentive and personalized service and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality you deserve. I have taken the liberty of providing your comments to our management team so that they may follow up with our front desk staff to ensure that this does not happen again. I sincerely hope that you will provide us a future opportunity to regain your confidence while visiting our hotel.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I think this airport hotel forget it was next to an airport. Plane noise at 530am was enough to be annoying - time for new windows that block window and noise. Plus my noisy midnight and 5am neighbors made me further question my choice of this hotel. The walls might as well been made of paper.

The attached Spencer's restaurant was overpriced for both dinner and breakfast. Restaurant staff was nice enough, but I generally go to restaurants for food not for company.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
HiltonSeattleAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Hilton Guest,
I’m very sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced during your stay. I sincerely apologize for the noise disruptions you encountered, as well as, the disappointment you felt with the prices in our restaurant. I’ve taken the liberty of sharing your feedback with our management team so that they may review what can be done to prevent a similar situation from occurring in the future. We hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the quality stay you deserve should you return to our area.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

WE stay here anytime we have a layover in Seattle. One big draw is Spencers steak House. Really great food!! It's worth the stay for the steaks. The rooms are basic but clean and the beds are comfortable. Free shuttle to and from Sea Tac is a help too. Has a nice Gym and a good Breakfast too. It's by far the best Hotel near the Airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Hilton Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are so happy to hear your wonderful comments about our restaurant Spencer’s. We agree with you that they serve really delicious food! It’s always appreciated when we receive reviews from our repeat guests because it ensures that we are providing consistently great service. Hope to see you again soon!