Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
  • Pool
$213
$169
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$135
$180
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,821 results
All reviewsspencer's restaurantlight railsea taccomfortable bedsseattle airportnext morningconvenient locationan early flightrental carfree shuttleshuttle servicespencerslobbyparkingelevatorvaletcoins
Reviewed January 2, 2008

This property is wonderful in some ways, but... we had to request maintenance to clean a filthy A/C Heat vent; we found every service required a fee-- parking: $18/$24; pet fee $50; Internet access: $5/day. The interior courtyard was pleasant, even on a cold winter day, but pet litter was left unattended to. Why is there a $50 pet fee if it's not for some clean up? In the room itself, wallpaper is peeling off the wall in the bathroom! Not the Hilton quality we're used to.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ksbrown
Reviewed December 6, 2007

I could never afford the $250 pricetag they wanted, but a 3rd party site helped me get down to $100 a night. But, the parking is ridiculous: $18 a day for self park and $22 for valet. If you self park, it's a hike to get back to your room.

What did I actually like? The beds were comfortable and the hotel on the whole is very well-kept. The gym was the highlight for me. Individual tv screens for each cardio machine! They had weights and stability balls, with a scale. One night they couldn't get the doors to open, and I was desperate to work out. They graciously called my room as soon as the problem was fixed, so that was a very nice gesture.

What I didn't like? The parking rates are too high, daily internet charges are ridiculous, the restaurant, Spencer's, is exceedingly expensive but was good food. This hotel is not worth the $250-$300 a night pricetag.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Becca_C
Reviewed November 26, 2007

I purchased two rooms at the Hilton through the "Name your Price" option via Priceline for a very good deal.
The hotel and staff was second to none, and the beds were some of the most comfortable I have every slept on. Our room looked out to Mount Rainier, which was just spectacular. The location was perfect for commuting to and from the airport and despite the airport being just across the street I never once heard any air traffic.
Our biggest negative was all the little tack-ons that this Hilton charged, whether it be for internet, parking, printing. Anything outside of your bed was extra, which was very frustrating considering lower level establishments like Quality Inn or Hampton Inn provide all this for no extra charge.
I realize that we paid hundreds less through Priceline and should be happy with what we got for the price, but these charges applied to those travelers who paid the full price as well, so I must rate this as if I paid full price.
Overall the hotel was a taste of luxury, and the extras are part of that taste.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Nordica19
Reviewed November 9, 2007

Maybe this hotel would have bothered me if we had paid full price or if we had stayed for very long, but as a last-night-of-vacation Priceline bargain, it was perfect. Our room was extremely comfortable with a large bathroom and almost comically cushy bed. The walls are thick and very soundproof, so we didn't hear any hallway or neighbor noise and we had a great view of the courtyard. It was like being in our own little luxury world, with lots of nice extras like high thread-count sheets, great toiletries and soft towels. Ours was a handicapped room, and although I'm not in a wheelchair, I think that someone who is would have an easy time navigating the room and bathroom/walk-in shower. The downside of this place is that they gouge you for parking, meals, internet, bottled water -- anything they can charge you for, they do. (Honestly, if they could install an oxygen meter and charge you for breathing, I'll bet they would!) But, if you've got a sense of humor about paying too much for some things, or if you find it a fun challenge to keep out of the tourist traps, of if you're just here for a brief stay, you'll have a great time at this nice hotel.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank WWBBQ
Reviewed October 23, 2007

The hotel staff was professional and friendly, and the beds were incredible. However, the food served at my conference was awful, and I was terribly displeased to be in Seattle, surrounded by many hotels, and needing to pay for internet access through the Hilton. I will stay at any of the other hotels with free access next time I need to fly/be at a conference. And, if you do end up paying for internet in hourly increments, you must use them contingously, which is not practical for conference goers.

Stayed: October 2007