Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
Free cancellation until 06/01
Book now, pay at stay
$199
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$150
$165
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

1,816 results
All reviewsspencer's restaurantlight railsea taccomfortable bedsseattle airportnext morningconvenient locationan early flightrental carfree shuttleshuttle servicespencerslobbyparkingelevatorvaletcoins
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Hotel is located directly across the street from the SeaTac Airport. Lobby is huge and spacious, check-in was friendly and quick. Room was very nice, two double beds, flat screen TV, in room safe which is a big plus, nice bathroom, very clean, with huge fluffy towels. Also offers complimetary shampoo, body lotion, and conditioner. The one big minus is no free wifi, at $12.95 for 24 hours or $4.99 for one hour is in my opinion a rip off. But find that most American chains charge so guess they are in line with others. There is a restaurant, did not eat there, but prices seemed quite high. Free shuttle from/to the airport is included in the rate and runs every 20 minutes. There are a couple of restaurants in the area, 13 Coins about one block away, and some fast food restaurants about 3/4 blocks south. If you arrive by the Sond Transit Link train from downtown Seattle you are but steps away from the hotel. You can walk from the hotel to the airport in less than 10 minutes.

Room Tip: Rooms are pretty soundproof even on the main road in front of the hotel so anywhere would be acceptable.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank yvr1
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I am a fan of the Hilton Hotel chain. Through out my travels, they have not disappointed me. This particular hotel has a large layout. There is an open large court yard in the middle of the hotel with the rooms wrapping around it. One very large square. I am sure the court yard is very pretty during spring and summer.
I am from the Seattle so I can say that previous reviews regarding noise from the surrounding area should not be given much attention. The hotel is right next to Seatac Airport! You are going to have the usual hustle and bustle that comes with staying near the airport. There are plenty of rooms that do not face the main road. I only heard one plane the entire night. It is to be expected.
The room was very nice, usual Hilton standards. The bed was very comfortable as well as the pillows. The pillows impressed me so much that I looked at the tag inside to find the manufacturer and I will be purchasing a few. Nice layout of room, large flat screen TV, desk, safe and chair with ottoman for reading.
The cons: no free wifi unless you are an HHonors member. The bathroom was one of the smallest I've seen at a Hilton, though very nice with basic toiletries provided. The ice and vending machines are difficult to locate, no map provided by the hotel. Plan on paying for parking! Self parking is $20 per night in the hotel garage. I did not ask about valet, however I noticed cars parked via the valet service were NOT parked in the large garage but out in the elements. Odd...
I like the zip in/zip out option for check out. However, in regard to this particular hotel, you must use your hotel room key to enter and exit the garage. There is a drop box for your room key after you swipe it to leave but it was NOT noted on the bill slipped under the door. You have NO way of knowing about this beforehand. If you follow the directions on the bill, leaving your key in the room, you can not exit the parking area. The devil is in the details. A little more customer service at check in would help OR this hotel can not this on the bill.

Overall, happy with my one night. I would stay again but I would ask more questions at check in. ****Hotel restaurant is expensive**** Try the 13 Coins restaurant, it is less than a block away and is a local hot spot.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back of the hotel to minimize noise and short walk to parking garage
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Rooms are very nice, beds and pillows are comfortable. Busy road right next to hotel and the walls and floors are paper thin. People floor above were stomping around from midnight until 1am.

This is a good place to crash for a reasonable price. Food is expensive $48 (with tax and gratuity) for 2 eggs, bacon, juice and pancakes. Room service person was very nice, but stood and waited after I signed the slip - until I asked if the gratuity was included and he said, "yes". Note gratuity is 19% + tax.

This hotel does offer valet parking, which I may choose if I come here again. It's not absurdly a long walk, but it is at the complete opposites ends of a city block, with no skyway, and no automatic doors to help you through if you have a lot of luggage (which I did). Front desk person was distracted and not very friendly (might have been because it was late when I arrived)...

The room has a great LCD TV, coffee maker, tea (Lipton) and a nice shower.

Room Tip: Garden view is peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2012

My wife and I stayed here with our mini-dachshund in October 2011 during the Zombcon convention. The hotel staff went out of their way the entire weekend to make us feel comfortable and welcome. They also made our dog welcome by placing a picture of her on their facebook page as the featured pet of the week. The food in the restaurant while a little more expensive than what you would get outside, was wonderful and filling. If I had one complaint, it was the bartender at the end of a LONG day who served me a DiSaronno on the rocks in a glass that was severely tainted by detergent. Not the best way to end a day, but with him having been there since 7am and it was now 11pm, I can forgive it. All in all, we would love the opportunity to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We had a 10 hour layover in Seattle, so I thought I should priceline a hotel so we could get some sleep. We ended getting the Hilton. I wasn't looking forward to going to another Hilton after my Hilton Long Beach experience. But it was a great hotel. It started off with there free shuttle that runs 3 times an hour. With very friendly staff from the shuttle driver to the front desk. The room was very clean and updated, with a very comfy bed and pillows.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple