“Great airport hotel”

Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in SeaTac
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This hotel offers free shuttle service to and from airport. It has a very nice 24 hours gym and heated pool. The tram that goes to Seattle download is also next to the hotel. Service is good as expected from a Hilton. The room was large and clean and well kept. I recommend this airport hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank TP2WXC
Write a ReviewReviews (1,778)

Reviewed June 21, 2011

The staff are friendly for the most part. Be advised of the $50 per night pre auth to be put on your credit card. Everything has a price here. There is a much better free continental breakfast down the street at the Sleep Inn. The only way to get a free one here is to have enough HHonors points.

1  Thank mrfalcon
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Cruise layover.
Nice place, took the shuttle to downtown for 12 per person each way. Parking is crazy expensive if you dont stay there but I took advantage of the 10 bucks a day to park for 8 days.
Hilton as always are nice and this was no exception. Probably not the perfect cruise layover but effient cost effective and predictable. The filipino woman in the front tried to ding me to get a king size bed (I am 6'2"). It took a little argueing and she finally said "ok but only this time", which when i walked away I thought thats a little silly...........what only bad service this time???

Room Tip: Ask nice and get the correct bed.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank lorrainelimiac
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Great hotel if you want to stay near airport. We stayed here even though we did alot of things in Seattle because it is convenient to the light rail, only 20 minutes from downtown by car and great for heading west to the mountains or south to Tacoma. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful. the only downside was the charge for internet services.

Room Tip: Ask for inside room as they are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Atl30309
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Rooms are basic and clean. If you are traveling during the summer the outdoor pool is large with lots of room to lounge with a separate Hot Tub. Drinks/food are available at the pool with a phone call to room service. Close to Light Rail.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Overgoal
Reviewed June 8, 2011

An airport hotel should never tell a late night arriving guest that they may have to wait several hours before their room will be ready and that they can wait at the bar....after knowing the guest has a pre seven am flight.

1  Thank Wolfiesaurus
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I booked an overnight stay online for a layover. I informed the hotel that I would be checking in around 10:30 pm and would be leaving at 7:00 am the next day so I would appreciate a quick checkin. I arrived at 11:30 (delayed flight) and the representative at the desk told me there were no clean rooms, that he wasn't sure when there would be a clean room, and that I could just wait. I asked what he expected me to do and he informed me that I could wait a couple of hours in the lobby but he wasn't sure how long that wait would be. I informed the representative that although it wasn't his fault, I was a bit disturbed that I might not get a room until 2:30 in the morning and then check out at 6:30 am. He stared at me with a blank stare and shrugged. At this point I requested that they cancel my reservation (luckily a friend had checked in earlier and had a room in which I could crash) and he so kindly informed me that they would waive the late cancellation fee... Right. I felt horrible for the fellow late night travelers left stranded.... Not once did Hilton's representative act engaged or concerned. Moreover I would expect some sort of apology and perhaps an offer for coffee etc. While suggesting I wait 2-3 hours for a clean room at midnight.

That being said, my friend's room seemed clean. The bed was comfortable and the proximity to SEA-TAC can't be beat-that is if you actually get a room.

2  Thank Cbrant