“Fine for Airport Stay”

Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed May 25, 2009

We had no problems with out stay. The room was clean, and in good working order. It wasn't anything fancy, but fine for an airport stay. The free breakfast was OK--there was cereal, pastries, fruit, hard-boiled egss, and a few other things. The shuttle to the airport was great. It was on-time and the driver was friendly. The staff were all polite. There was really nothing wrong with this place. If I had to come up with a complaint, it would be the hollow walls.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed May 7, 2009

The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was great. We had absolutely no problems. I don't know what these negative reviews are talking about. We stayed there and commuted downtown to see Seattle. The hotel was located fairly close and everything worked out great. I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2009

This is a terrible hotel! The bed sagged, the room was small and the hotel was noisy, run-down and unclean! We were booked for 2 nights - we asked for a refund for the second night and went to a better hotel! The clerk was more concerned that she not refund the night we stayed (which I didn't ask for) than finding out why we were leaving early. Go somewhere else!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2009

I didn't expect much with the price being so reasonable. But this is what I got. QUALITY service, quality friendly people, clean room, close to the airport BUT quiet. Great breakfast. Would I recommend this to my best friend? YES in fact she was with me and would come as well, I would recommend this to my child as well. Good job. I must remember this. Wi-fi, cleanness, reasonable, great breakfast, service. Nice work.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2009

I stayed at this Quality Inn in Seatac about a year and a half ago and at that time it was tired and a little run down; but the rate fit my budget and close to the airport so I gave it another try. Wow, what a change. From the start the shuttle driver helped me with advice on the way in about things to see in Seattle then on arrival carried our luggage to the front desk. The girl at the desk was warm and friendly and you could tell the lobby had changed, clean and welcoming. I asked what happened and she told me they have new management and did a little remodeling. I went to the room and it was close to what I remember but with new furniture, paint and much cleaner. The biggest change was in the morning thay added a dining room right off a new meeting room and the breakfast (yes, hot breakfast ) was great. Thay even had staff waiting tables. Very friendly. I was in a hurry when we checked out to catch the shuttle to the airport and halfway on the flight my wife realized I left my laptop at the hotel. When we got off the plane I called the hotel anticipating one big hassle and the loss of my computer. Thay were kind and responsive and called me back in less than ten minutes to inform me thay found it and then had it shipped to my home in three days. The hotel may not be the most elegant or flashy but this staff is trustworthy and makes you feel at home, that's best in my book.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank happycustomer101
Reviewed June 23, 2008

Spent just one night here but will go back for a longer stay next time. Conveniently located near Sea-Tac. Rooms were clean and well-decorated. Ours had a microwave and fridge in addition to coffeemaker and hairdryer.

Hotel offers expanded continental breakfast including waffles, hard-boiled eggs, and yogurt.

No problems with aircraft noise, comfortable beds.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank dangrad
Reviewed November 14, 2007

We missed a connecting flight and Air Canada put us up in the hotel for a night. What a terrible hotel. NOTHING Quality about it!
The hotel was dark, dirty and smelly.
The lady at the front desk was nice but that's about as good as it got. We were almost afraid to sleep between the sheets. The bed was terrible and the bathroom was old and dirty. We could not wait to get out of there.
Stay somewhere else!

Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank worthia1
Travelers also viewed these SeaTac hotels
Days Inn Seatac Airport
#19 of 35 in SeaTac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
1 mi away
Clarion Hotel Seattle Airport

Been to Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport

Address: 2900 S 192nd St., SeaTac, WA 98188-5155 (Formerly Travelodge)
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in SeaTac
Price Range: $68 - $188 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport Hotel Seatac