1,052 results
All reviews the concierge lounge atrium area large indoor pool seattle airport lobby bar runs every minutes light rail fitness center sea tac nice stay the east coast rental car free shuttle an early flight shuttle service stayed here for one night king bed
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy. Staff very friendly. Our room was recently renovated. Nice layout with plenty of outlets for all your devices. Bathroom was well lit with just a shower. Room has a single brew Keurig. Bed was very comfortable. AC kept room very comfortable. Would have been 5 stars, except we paid extra for concierge access. However, it was closed for renovation. They did give us a coupon for a continental breakfast, but not able to get evening snacks, soft drinks, or water like we would have been able to do. That’s very unsatisfactory.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bob S, General Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear KCallahan47

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I am pleased to see most aspects of your visit were enjoyable. I do apologize the lounge was unavailable during your brief visit. Please let us know when you are back in the area and we will provide you with a complementary upgrade to the lounge.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

I stayed here on an overnight layover when I returning from an Alaska trip. The room was very comfortable and I slept very well. My room faced the courtyard and I experienced almost complete quietness. The gym was nice and they even kept a bowl of apples available. My only complaint was that their other food all had dairy and eggs ingredients of which I am allergic, so I couldn't participate in the buffet. Even the oatmeal you could order from room service had dairy. I suppose I could have asked if they had a non-dairy alternative or if they could leave it out, but I decided to pass on the breakfast. They have vending machines available. You also had to pay for Wifi unless you were a rewards member.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We had to stop over in Seattle on our way to Alaska. I just needed a hotel close to airport with a shuttle. Got a deal on a room here. Hotel is being renovated so that might be why I got a cheap rate. Regardless the reason, the shuttle was awesome, runs every 15 minutes, no charge. The hotel is very pretty. Very nice pool, wished we had time to try it out. Our room was a renovated one and it was gorgeous! The shower is amazing. If you need a place close to the airport or even if you don't, you should stay here.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Best Marriott in the Continental United States! Recently renovated rooms add to the most amazing service. This property really goes out of the way to make sure you enjoy your stay and to ensure this will be the first place on your list for your next visit. If you have access to the lounge please visit...the food is amazing and the staff is second to none.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank OKWorldTraveler923
Bob S, General Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Jacob S

Wow! Thank you so much for your glowing review. It means a lot to all of us here at the Seattle Airport Marriott to be recognized by you, the guests we love to serve. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We got in late, but lucked out that the restaurant was still open. The food was very good, but the service was slow and food was pricey. The rooms are nice and updated. Beds are soft and comfy. The bathroom doesn’t have a vent fan, which I was confused about?! The downfall to this hotel is that breakfast isn’t free, and it’s actually quite pricey ($6 for a bagel!). The gift shop/coffee shop has some pastries and Starbucks, but it’s also more than regular Starbucks and the girl didn’t know how to make our drinks so she had to get the manager. Overall good hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family