Seattle Airport Marriott
$183
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$181
$135
SleepInn
$189
$180
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe concierge loungelarge indoor poolatrium areaseattle airportlobby barruns every minuteslight railpacific northwestfitness centersea tacrental carshuttle serviceconvenient locationfree shuttlequiet rooman early flightoatmeal
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My fiancee and I had to go to Seattle for business, so his company put us here. It was nicely decorated. But other than that I wasn't impressed. The king size room we had was big and spacious, but they didn't even have a fridge for me to put drinks or anything! On top of that the shower head wasn't very strong, and the temperature would fluctuate, I am guessing when somebody flushed. My boyfriend and I wanted to a candy bar, and it was 9 pm, so we went down to the store and it was closed. Before 930 on a friday! seems to me that on the weekend it should be open alot longer than that. They also put us close to the airport, so around 11 every 5 mins a plane would take off. It didnt bother us, but I think it would bother some people. Overall, it was a good place if you only have to spend one night there and need to be near the airport. I just wish his company didnt put us near the airport. I will give them props on their food which was good, and the service was outstanding.

Room Tip: i would suggest rooms closer to the aiport because the other ones face the pool which could be louder
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Kelley D, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor Survey and sharing your experience with the Seattle Airport Marriott.

You indicated in your response that the stay was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, there were a couple of things we missed. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

Kelley Droll
Rooms Operations Manager
Seattle Airport Marriott
Phone: 206.241.2000 ext. 2418
Kelley.A.Droll@Marriott.Com

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I needed a hotel at the SeaTac airport and selected this one. I was glad I did.

The location is up the hill from International Drive (busy, busy road). So the road noise was much less than many other options.

The rooms are good. Nothing crazy special but they work for your airport needs. Comfy bed, decent sized bathroom and good sized desk.

Restaurant is relaxing and good options.

Staff was helpful and welcoming. Valet, front desk and others.

Recommend taking a look.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Rocky R, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed at this hotel a number of years ago, but I was back in December of 2013. I had forgotten how beautiful this hotel is. The lobby is really nice and the restaurant has good food. The pool area is enclosed within the atrium and is large and beautiful.

From a room perspective, the bed was comfortable and I was able to control the temperature to keep it cool enough for me to sleep.

I'm not a big fan of the full service Marriotts charging for parking, but this one does ... as do many others. It seems like a ripoff.

All in all, however, if you're in Seattle for business or pleasure this is a great hotel.

Stayed: December 2013

Very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us again.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed here before proceeding to Vancouver and on the way back and I got the rest I needed just before my next flight. The hotel is not too big nor too small, I found the lobby cozy and welcoming. The food at the bar had sufficient choices even for late arrivals and it was good food. The people at the bar - Mark and Rogelio were awesome. The hotel had a warm touch in the design of its interiors. Our room had ample space and when I needed a refrigerator, it was delivered promptly. The rooms we stayed in were quiet and the beds of course were very comfortable. The front desk was very accommodating even in providing us with a complimentary internet connection for a few hours of stay since free internet was only available at the lobby. The shuttle service was consistent and had professional and courteous drivers. The pool was huge and inviting, it gave a feeling that it was an outdoor one but it was covered. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Great to hear! Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed here recently again for work. The hotel is a large hotel kind of up on a perch at the top of the hill from the airport, there are shuttles that run regularly, however in the past I have always walked. This time I had a rental car so I drove myself. Parking at the hotel is horribly laid out. There was no parking in the lots directly around the hotel, so I had to park in the very rear of a large lot behind the hotel. They have no walkways or covered areas to walk under and it was pouring down rain. When I got to the hotel my belongings and I were soaked through.

This was 530 in the afternoon, at the front desk only one employee. I am not sure why they thought that was enough for that time of the day. 3 large airline crews came in before me so the one employee was helping them, service was the slowest I have gotten at any hotel, HOWEVER, the employee was apologetic and was very friendly. The hotel is kind of laid out in a large square with the pool in the middle. The pool area and hot tubs etc, are probably the best I have seen in the Seattle area and they are in a atrium so can be used year round. The room I received was a king room and was very nice and seemed it had been updated on the inside. The elevators though were out of the 1970s it seemed. There was only one from the front desk, and it was very slow arriving, and then sounded like it was going to snap and fall when it was going up. These items etc just seemed like they were in dire need of updating. Overall I enjoyed my stay and I would not think twice about booking there again, the employees made the difference.

Room Tip: Ask to be close to the elevator... its a LONG walk around the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business