“Go for the Concierge level if you can...”

Seattle Airport Marriott
Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This review is based on our stay in February, 2013. Last year around the same time, we had been upgraded to the Concierge level according to the person at the front desk when we checked it....see my review of that stay, please
This year we actually were at the Concierge level & what a difference!..Upon check-in we were shown a list of the complimentary items we could pick from to be delivered to our room...the offerings were a bit odd....1 bottle of some kind of beer, pretzels, cheese & crackers, 1/2 bottle of either red or white wine & I can't recall the rest. We opted for the white wine & cheese & crackers...when they were brought to the room, there was 1 plate, 1 knife & 1 wineglass....there were 2 of us! The room was much larger than the one last year, we asked for a mountain view & were treated to a parking lot & housing development view through condensation-fogged windows. We had dinner in the bar area - nothing to rave about or pan, either except the prices were a little high. The Concierge lounge made an attempt to present appetizers & 'desserts' but again, they seemed to fall short of the mark. The good things about the lounge were the coffee & the syrups to go into making yourself a custom drink!
This hotel is our go-to place for the night before a flight so even though the service has been a bit uneven, I'm sure we'll stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 22, 2013

You really can't go wrong with an excellent hotel like the Marriott. The staff is excellent and the services are superb. Marriott beds are some of the best I've ever experienced, and they have "free" HBO. The furtiture is both nice and functional, and great care is taken to be sure everything is clean. I was surprised that my Red Lion hotel rooms in Olympia and Yakima were larger (clearly the Marriott is a nicer hotel, though.) I was also disappointed to be able to hear the aircraft at Sea-Tac through my windows - I've stayed at many airport locations over the years without hearing aircraft noise. It is also crazy to charge $12.95 for an internet connection in the room.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is located right next to SeaTac International Airport which makes it a very convenient place to stay. They offer good meeting space consequently I have attended several meetings and conferences here. I used to live in town and for years never stayed at the hotel but since moving out of town have had the opportunity to stay overnight the last three times I had a meeting.

The rooms are nothing overly fancy or different from other Marriott hotels but is clean, has good workspace and the amenities you come to expect from a hotel that caters to business travelers.

This hotel has everything you need when on the road, a good sized, well equipped fitness center, a nice indoor pool and spa, a restaurant with good selection and a bar that has friendly bartenders and enough televisions to catch the game of the night.

Overall my stays at this hotels have been pleasant and I would and have recommended others to stay at this location.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I loved this hotel. It was GREAT!!! So close to the airport and close to the city too. The bar area and restaurant were very nice as well with great food selections. The breakfast in the morning was very nice as well. The staff was beyond very helpful! I would stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I couldn't ask for more from this hotel (well I could *always* ask for more but that would be greedy). This is an airport hotel, so my expectations were low for my two night business trip; I thought I had to deal with the usual beige, tired and depressing interiors, and desperation food. Not so! Check-in was very quick, welcoming and informative. It was clear all the staff at this hotel were making a real effort. Then there was the fast internet, Tailors of Harrogate tea in my room, thoughtfully placed power sockets, no annoying room noises (can't do much about the airplanes), and Starbucks open till 9 p.m. in the lobby. Super convenient, with prompt shuttle to airport every 15 minutes and 2 minute walk to air-train for downtown ($2.75!). Dinner in their restaurant was fresh and yummy (but cheapest entree $24). Bonus was returning tired to my extremely messy room after a long day's work, thinking everything bar the bed would be left untouched, but order had been restored to my life :)

1  Thank WanderingWomble
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very convenient location for flying out of Seattle. The car rental return is right down the street and they even offer a complimentary shuttle to the airport. The hotel front desk was very friendly and helpful. Grab a cup of the cider, its really good. The rooms are comfortable but a bit on the small side. The hotel has the pool right in the middle with a forest feel to it with trees all around it. Pretty cool. They offered both self-park and valet at this location. Both are reasonably priced for airport prices. No free WI-FI at this location, but they do have a business center to print boarding passes. Overall, comfortable average Marriott room conveniently located near the airport.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ken C
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a typical full service Marriott. Well decorated and in good condition. It is located very convenient to the airport rental facility and with easy access to I-5 and I-405. I stayed in a room that faced out to the Airport, which made for excessive noise especially in the morning at 6 a.m. A colleague on the same trip stayed in an inside facing room that looks onto the indoor atrium and reported no noise issues. I was surprised to have to pay for parking, given it is an airport location. Parking spaces are small and in short supply, so I would recommend the valet service which is only $5 more than the self-parking option.

Room Tip: Ask for an atrium room to avoid the airport noise.