Seattle Airport Marriott
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$166
$107
BestWestern.com
$82
Red Roof
All reviewsthe concierge loungelarge indoor poolatrium areaseattle airportlobby barruns every minuteslight railpacific northwestfitness centersea tacrental carshuttle serviceconvenient locationfree shuttlequiet rooman early flightoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I was here for two days on business and can't say that I really enjoyed it all that much. I had a room on the first floor and maybe it's just that floor, but the room was tiny! I had to set up the ironing board and found myself doing the furniture dance to move around the room to get the job done. The bed, chair, ottoman, desk, dresser and nightstands were far too oversized for that tiny little room. I'm just over 5' tall and I could stand on my toes and touch the ceiling in the bathroom and entry into the room. Just a bizarre room overall. Beverages in the bar were GROSSLY overpriced, but I guess one should just come to expect that a hotel next to the airport is obscenely expensive. If it were paid for by work, I wouldn't choose to come here.

Room Tip: Maybe try another floor other than the first. My room was Hobbit sized.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
dhayden, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for taking your time out to post a review of our hotel. I am truely sorry that you left with an impression of discontent. Some of our rooms, mostly as you say on the 1st floor, can be considered small. And being the airport I can also understand that the pricing out here in all of the hotels can seem inflated to some. I hope that our level of service and my staff made up for some of your experience. If it did not, I would love the chance to speak with you about it. Enjoy your holidays.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is how I like to stay when I visit a city. Friendly, professional staff ready and willing to greet you at the door and help you with whatever you need. Very clean, comfortable, well appointed rooms. Room service was fantastic. Restaurant food was delicious.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the atrium where the pool is may be noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. I am happy that my staff left an impression on you. Enjoy your holidays.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have stayed at this property many times and I am very impressed with all the staff. Kind welcoming, efficient. They make you feel like a valued customer. The shuttle driver radioed ahead and had keys ready.

I was surprised and delighted to get a personal hand written thank you note and fruit platter from the AGM Drew H.

Outstanding attention to detail and great service.

Thank you!

Room Tip: Be nice to the staff and they take care of you. Make sure you leave a little something for the housekeepers, they always get forgotten.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank paddyboyfoley

Thank you again for your loyalty to our hotel, as well as taking your time out to post such a nice review. It is our pleasure to take care of your stays, and provide a small token of apprecaition now and then.

Enjoy your Holidays

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Great place to stay when needing an airport hotel. Extremely comfy beds and an airport shuttle that leaves every 15 minutes. A good Starbucks-style coffee bar for the morning. I highly recommend this hotel. Wi fi in the lobby, too. Very relaxing lobby with a nice fireplace.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Glad to hear your experience went as expected at our hotel. Thank you for taking your time out to post a review. Enjoy your holidays.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had a very early AM flight out of Sea-Tac, and this hotel worked perfectly. Free shuttle to the airport every 15 mins, starting @ 4AM. Well-appointed room, comfortable bed. One quibble: the heavy duvet (meant to be a luxury) was much too warm. We ended up turning off the heat in the room, but it was still too heavy to be really comfortable. Still, if you need easy access to the airport, this is a very convenient and pleasant way to arrange it. N

Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank RinNYC
dhayden, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I am sorry that the duvet was too much for your comfort. For your future visits, we do have lighter blankets for those that request them. Although that is a rare request we have alternative options avaiable. I hope that we get to see you the next time you fly in or out of Seattle.