“Classy Hotel”

Seattle Airport Marriott
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is how I like to stay when I visit a city. Friendly, professional staff ready and willing to greet you at the door and help you with whatever you need. Very clean, comfortable, well appointed rooms. Room service was fantastic. Restaurant food was delicious.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the atrium where the pool is may be noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
dhayden, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. I am happy that my staff left an impression on you. Enjoy your holidays.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have stayed at this property many times and I am very impressed with all the staff. Kind welcoming, efficient. They make you feel like a valued customer. The shuttle driver radioed ahead and had keys ready.

I was surprised and delighted to get a personal hand written thank you note and fruit platter from the AGM Drew H.

Outstanding attention to detail and great service.

Thank you!

Room Tip: Be nice to the staff and they take care of you. Make sure you leave a little something for the house...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank paddyboyfoley

Thank you again for your loyalty to our hotel, as well as taking your time out to post such a nice review. It is our pleasure to take care of your stays, and provide a small token of apprecaition now and then.

Enjoy your Holidays

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Great place to stay when needing an airport hotel. Extremely comfy beds and an airport shuttle that leaves every 15 minutes. A good Starbucks-style coffee bar for the morning. I highly recommend this hotel. Wi fi in the lobby, too. Very relaxing lobby with a nice fireplace.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Glad to hear your experience went as expected at our hotel. Thank you for taking your time out to post a review. Enjoy your holidays.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had a very early AM flight out of Sea-Tac, and this hotel worked perfectly. Free shuttle to the airport every 15 mins, starting @ 4AM. Well-appointed room, comfortable bed. One quibble: the heavy duvet (meant to be a luxury) was much too warm. We ended up turning off the heat in the room, but it was still too heavy to be really comfortable. Still, if you need easy access to the airport, this is a very convenient and pleasant way to arrange it. N

Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank RinNYC
dhayden, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I am sorry that the duvet was too much for your comfort. For your future visits, we do have lighter blankets for those that request them. Although that is a rare request we have alternative options avaiable. I hope that we get to see you the next time you fly in or out of Seattle.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

What a great experience I had while I was a guest there! First of all I didn't choose this hotel, my company did. I stayed 5 days there and really enjoyed it. My room was big and comfortable, very clean, amenities were nice (from a well-known cosmetics brand), shower was good and food was delicious. Staff was kind and friendly, from receptionists to dining room servers. Food was really tasty, I had all meals there (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and really enjoyed it. There are a few good options for food and the price was also OK. They also offer a free shuttle to the airport and to a huge shopping mall not far from the hotel. There is also a swimming pool, a coffee shop and a small gift shop inside the hotel. I could keep going about how amazed I was by the services they offered and how great the whole staff is but I guess you already realized by now how satisfied I was as a guest, right? :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Maritje

Thank you so much for the review of our hotel. I especially apprecaite the pictures. Thank you for taking your time to do all of this work. It is great feeback and recognition for my team. And we hope to see you next time you come back to Seattle.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This hotel is terrible. The room was tiny, outdated and it had no fridge. The pillows and towels smelled gross.And at about 9:30 you can still hear the noise from the people at the pool. Everything is also extremely overpriced. The coffee shop, restaurant, oh and there's a $20 parking fee by the way. Don't waste your time or money on this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank xdanax

I am sorry that you left with this opinion of our hotel. The comments about the smell of our linen is not something I hear much of, but it is great feedback for my team, and I will look into it. I am sorry that you felt that we were overpriced. More great feedback, but I assure you we are competitively priced in our market. I hope that your stay does not keep you from using other Marriott Hotels in the future.

Regards

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I spent one night at this Hotel as I was waiting to catch an eatly flight the next morning. I found the rooms to be quite nice and the hotel has a few dining options. In addition, the Marriott lounge is well stocked and has a lot of variety for both breakfast and for snacking. The valet service picked me up at the rental car center and then also drove me to the airport the next morning. This is an ideal hotel to stay at if you are travelling through the Seattle Airport.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Walter W

Thank you for posting of your experience at our hotel. I appreciate the time it takes, and the comments are always great for me to bring to my staff. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Please some see us again the next time that you are in the area.

Best Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near SeaTac
Cedarbrook Lodge
#1 of 34 in SeaTac
Belltown
Seattle Marriott Waterfront

Been to Seattle Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!