Seattle Airport Marriott
$142
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$211
$134
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

All reviewsthe concierge loungelarge indoor poolatrium areaseattle airportlobby barruns every minuteslight railpacific northwestsea tacfitness centerrental carshuttle serviceconvenient locationquiet roomfree shuttlean early flightoatmeal
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Rooms were clean comfortable and quiet. Beautiful pool and spa area.

I sat at a table in the bar area for 10 minutes waiting to be served. Despite making eye contact with the waitress numerous times, she did not come to my table and acted as if I was not there. I finally gave up and sat at the bar and had excellent service from the bartender.

In the morning the shuttle to the airport was mobbed with people jockeying for position to get on the bus. When I asked if they were going to run two shuttles (because it was clear we were not all going to fit) no one seemed to know, or to know who could make that decision. I asked 3 different staff members if they were going to run an extra shuttle. They finally did run the extra shuttle and we all got on, but it could have been a lot more organized.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
dhayden, Manager at Seattle Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. Responses such as yours are rare, but highly apprceiated as they are valuable responses for me to bring our staff. The lack of service that you observed should not have happened, and I apologize for that experience. I hope that you give us another chance next time you are coming through the area. I know that we would not let you down.

Regards

Reviewed August 20, 2012

stayed here before and after a cruise. 3 blocks from the airport so easily walkable. There is a free hotel shuttle to the airport that runs almost continuously. Do not take an internal room next to the pool. When we stayed, parents allowed their little kids to play in the pool at 0700 in the morning. It woke us up. We also stayed in a room in the tower and it was quieter. No much airport noise either.

The office suite offered computer access and free printing. We did not pay for the WiFi.

This hotel is also extremely convenient to the light rail system for access to downtown Seattle.

Room Tip: avoid internal rooms by the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CaryNCTHandJH

Thank you for visting our hotel and writing a review. I can understand your comments about our poolside rooms. Depending on the families in the hotel, there can be children playing early in the morning. I am happy that you were able to have a good stay and apprecaited the convenience on the hotel. The Lightrail has been a big hit for us here at the airport.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stayed one night after a flight into Sea-Tac Airport -- the airport shuttle was quick & the driver was friendly. The ride to the hotel was really short (5-7 mins).

Check-in was busy when I arrived but the two staff members were fast, friendly & efficient.
The lobby is beautiful -- very open and welcoming and looks like the inside of a cozy lodge with a bar not too far from the front entrance.

The rooms are located around the atrium with the pool/fitness center. The pool area was beautiful, clean and had lots of sitting areas to relax.

I used the fitness center in the morning & was impressed with the layout and equipment. LOVED the cool towels in the mini-fridge & apples after the workout!

Overall a great stay! Just wish I had more time to enjoy.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for writing a reveiw of our hotel. We are very proud of our excercise facility, and appreciate your comments. Please come see us again during your travels.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I got in very late on our flight into Seattle. Called the hotel and 10 minutes later shuttle picked us up. This was just a stopover for us to get to sleep asap after our very long flight. Room was very nice, typical Marriott. Very close to the airport for coming and going. Restaurant served nice breakfast and indoor atrium with nice size pool to relax. We only stayed one night but I have a friend that travels a lot to Seattle and this is his choice of stay (he recommended it to me). If I ever get out to the NW again, this will be another stop over hotel. Very nice Marriott.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of our hotel. I am happy to see that our service goals were all met and that you enjoyed your "stopover". We look forward to the next time you fly into the area.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Very impressive layout; the hotel is built in a square around the central lobby/pool area. The problem is, that layout makes things extremely loud. If anybody speaks above a normal tone in that area, you will hear it in the room, even with the TV on and the window shut. The night we stayed, a large group of people came walking through the lobby at 2:00 a.m., talking loudly, yelling, even smacking the walls. I could see several hotel employees though my window, and none of them did anything to stop the noise. It didn't stop for a half hour.

The hotel also nickle and dimes you for any little thing. You'll pay 150 dollars for a room, but what they DON'T tell you when you make the reservation is that there are additional charges on top. Want to park your car at the hotel? $20 (ripoff, there's no free parking at the hotel!) Want internet in the room? $15. I felt like we were lied to about the price.

Overall, nice-looking hotel, but be prepared to spend more than you think.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I am sorry that you felt some of our amenities should be provided complimentary. I can understand your view. I assure you that we are competitive with all of the full service hotels in our area. It seems as though you still enjoyed your stay. Your feedback on the noise at ngiht is great feedback to give to my staff. I apologize that some of your rest was disturbed. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Regards