SeaTac Crest Motor Inn
$159
$151
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2006

Avoid Sea-Tac Crest Motor Inn. The airport has a sign for them claiming $40 rooms, but their web site claims $45, but when you get there they switch up even more. When I called to make a reservation for the room I said that I wanted a $45 room, I even asked the person on the other end to verify that I was getting a room for $45 and she said yes. When I arrived they charged me $70. I complained and said that I specifically requested a $45 room, but they said that their rooms were all $70. I didn't have anywhere else to stay, so I had to pay the $70. The staff made no attempts to make me feel comfortable, and one of them even hung up on me when I called for a shuttle from the airport. When I finally got to my room I found the sink covered in hair and toothpaste. There wasn't even an alarm clock! This place is a scam. Avoid it; spend the money on a real hotel.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank TheAlmightyGuru2
Reviewed August 21, 2006

I have not even stayed at this place and I warn you not to stay there wither. When I called for rates the person who answered the phone didn't have any idea what to do. A gentleman came on the phone and said "she doesn't know what she's doing. What do you need?" That left me with a very uncomfortable feeling. He quoted me some obscure rates which were considerably higher than what was advertized on their website. I mentioned the rates on their website and he said "we will NOT honour those rates". How's that for Public Relations? I mentioned to him that those were the rates he was advertising on his website and he denied knowing about them. I couldn't believe he was actually denying what was advertised. I told him that if he was going to run his business like this, I did not want to do business with such a crooked firm. I was appauled at the response I had received. This place should be reported to the Better Business Bureau of America.

6  Thank BluenoseBlonde
Reviewed August 12, 2006

We just needed a place to stay on the last night of our trip to Seattle. We had an early flight to catch and sleeping here was better than sleeping in the airport. Of course it's not great. It's not supposed to be, but we were rested for our flight home.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Buckeye582
Reviewed June 21, 2006

I've used this place a dozen times or so over the past couple of years, both for an overnight and for a place just to park the car. They offer the least expensive daily parking near the airport that I have found to date. While this hotel provides a very inexpensive and convenient overnight stopping spot for traveling out of SeaTac Airport, the best deal is the PARKING. For a night's stay you get FREE parking for a week. Stay a night before your departure and a night upon your return and get two weeks free parking. The hotel is quite modest, in keeping with the low cost. Contrary to some of the other reviews, I have always found the staff most helpful.

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank CharlesMeacham
A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle
Reviewed January 7, 2006

This is about their park and fly service. I had made phone reservations for a spot for my car for right after Christmas. I had called a week in advance. The first surprise was that the price per day was actually higher than the online advertisement suggested. They hike it up for the holidays the guy on the phone told me! Still it was cheaper than most other places around SeaTac. When I arrived the day of my departure at 4:30 am to drop off my car I was told that I had no reservations! When I asked what this "reservation" was that I had made on the phone, the guy behind the desk informed me that only prepaid reservations count. Unfortunately the guy on the phone didn't tell me that! The desk guy wasn't particularly helpful or sympathetic, making it seem like I had dreamed up my side of the story. Needless to say I was extreme irritated at the prospect of missing my flight, faced with a host of full parking lots nearby. Luckily I found an alternative for the same price a day. Check out Econo Lodge instead of these guys!!!

Stayed: December 2005