SeaTac Crest Motor Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$153
$134
$107
BestWestern.com
$82
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2008

We parked at this shady place before as the price was fair and another place called Skyway Inn, both places aren't where you could leave a decent car, so we only brought our older Mazda, regardless of the vehicle on this visit we filled up our tank and parked, came back 8 days later and found that a quarter tank of gas was used, we told the manager who told us that they've had problems with people syphoning gas, i told him you said it was safe and fenced in, the manager told me to get out and don't come back, no refund so do not go to this place or Skyway Inn, who actually denied us after we had a reservation on another occasion thats when we found this disaster of a parking service.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
5  Thank greenbirds
Reviewed April 25, 2008

Had just delivered a truck driven from Texarkana to Tacoma. I missed my flight home,decided to get a motel. Found the front desk clerk to be fabulous in the PR department. His name is Wayne. He is the only good thing about the place. I check in and go to my room, second floor, down a half a flight of stairs, out a door and to a room in the middle of a man painting. My room smells like paint (which i hate) I pay for an additional day as i'm not leaving untill 11pm that next night. I am an insomniac and had fallen into a dead sleep around 2pm I am actually dreaming. This hellacious pounding on the door awakens me. The owner and a health inspector need to see my bathroom (as it had been reported by a previous guest). As he left I told him he needed to adjust my rate for being disturbed he said of course. Two hours later I am awakened again by a man saying he needed to change the smoke detector battery. I say no and close the door. I call down to report this am told talk to owner.I said it should already be taken care of. Short story no adjustments made. Absolutely the most unproffessional place I have ever stayed!!!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank knaylor
harpr94, public relations manager at SeaTac Crest Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2008

Hello!! I am the public relations manager at this motel and first of all I would like to apologize for any bad experience you had at our motel. We do acknowledge the problems and have been trying hard to rectify them as soon as possible. We have recently made significant changes in our staffing (Front desk and room service) and conditions of our motel since July 1st which are still under way and almost completed. I would like to assure you that the next time you come in we will make your stay pleasant as it should be . Again from the bottom of my heart i apologize and hope that u will give us another chance.

Reviewed March 17, 2008

Since we arrived late in the day, we decided to ignore the "red flags" that this was not going to be a good experience. The room was atrocious, but the bed seemed clean enough for us to make it through the night. We left our car there---and here is the only good point---the price was reasonable (for long term parking). HOWEVER, we paid dearly for this when we returned and had to stand in 32 degree wind for 45 minutes while waiting for a van that never came, along with extreme rudeness by the owner when we called (3 times). Finally we walked to the hotel only to find out that the driver just left and had the keys to our car so we had to wait even longer until he returned, all while having the hotel owner hurl insults at us as if this were all OUR fault! If there was a way to get this place health inspected, it would be closed down in a minute----rude behavior aside.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rubyG

Reviewed March 1, 2008

This place is awful. Smells in the lobby, dirty carpets, room doors don't close properly as if they have previously been kicked in. Noisy, blood on the matress, toilet seat totally worn out and on and on. It may be cheap but it should be free.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Commocean
harpr94, Public relations at SeaTac Crest Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2008

Reviewed February 29, 2008

We were charged for stay before we entered the room. The hallway and the whole place was dirty, in the room A/C unit was broken, 2 chairs were broken, TV was broken, smell of tobacco in hallway and room. Manager was upset with us complaining about broken AC unit on a hot summer day and told us simply open the window. Well, the window was opening on busy noisy street and located 2 feet away from exhaust pipes of cars parked right in front of our window (see photo - http://www.seataccrest.com). In 15 min after we entered the room, it was clear that there is no way we are going to spend 2 nights here, and so we have made a phone call and were leaving the hotel for better better place. Manager refused to refund the $$ that we were charged upon receiving room keys. The dirt, the lack of maintenance, the unfriendliness - unspeakable..

• Stayed: August 2005, traveled on business