“noisy”

Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
vancouver
“noisy”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

this hotel is ok ,it was clean,comfortable,good location,nice breakfast with toast,bagel,waffles,muffins,juice and coffee all included ,the room had a nice bathroom and everything worked well,the only problem was "noise" from the guest late at night talking outside and in the morning when they are leaving early !

Room Tip: take the third floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I found and booked this hotel online. Upon arrival I was alarmed: this hotel was filthy dirty, starting from the outside. All it needs is a good pressure washing to remove the black filth buildup on the sidewalk and buildings. I should have insisted on seeing the room before paying, but we just needed a place for the late afternoon/evening before flying out on an early morning flight. Our room: we found a black plastic pipe end and gum wrapper on the floor near the bed. Cigarette burn on the chair (this was a non smoking room), mysterious stains - a few on the walls as well as in the shower. We notified the front desk 10 minutes after we got there that the accommodations were unacceptable and requested a refund so we could leave and find somewhere else. She said it was not possible 'best she could do was give us a different room.' We originally planned to return our rent a car and use their free airport shuttle for our morning flight but instead we kept the car so we could go see a movie and hang out at a mall rather than the room until it was bedtime.
Now that I am home and checking the reservation confirmation email, I found that the room did not have the 'balcony/lanai and work desk' as listed under the room description. I did not expect a lot for the price, just wanted a clean decent place and this fell way below that standard.

Room Tip: I do not recommend staying here.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Makana K
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed for one night to catch an early flight. Every thing was OK, staff was helpful, good AC, fridge, bathroom. Free wifi worked fine. We have nothing to complain about. You don't stay in this hotel to enjoy the surroundings. Remember that!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Soeren S
Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, France
Reviewed July 3, 2013

no bad surprise, basics are fulfiled, welcoming is professional and friendly, price is reasonable, straight and easy access along the highway from the airport car rental facilities, car park, early breakfast

Room Tip: convenient elevator for reaching with luggage rooms at 2nd and 3rd floor
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Christian F
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Yes, I know it's cheap. Yes, I know its close to the airport (sort of). Yes, I know you'll be tempted. But - find someplace else.
I arrived at the airport in Seattle (perhaps the least customer friendly airport I have ever been in, and I have been in a lot, flying over 100,000 miles a year). I called for a pick up shuttle. No one answered the phone. I waited. Called again. "Yes, the shuttle will pick you up." The hotel is about 20 blocks from the airport. 35 minutes later (I could have walked it), the shuttle showed up. Driver was less than cordial. Reception could care less. Room was barely clean. Bath towels had probably been washed 1000 times are were the size of dish towels. They did have free internet. Hooray! It wasn't totally irredeemable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank skip15000
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 21, 2013

we arrived at Seatac at 11.15 pm and needed somewhere real close for a bed.

The reviews here were mostly okay so we chanced it. On arrival I wondered what I had done.

The place is seriously UGLY! Reception is tacky and needs to be cleaned and decorated BUT once in our room the place was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

The free shuttle was on demand and the breakfast adequate.

I cant say I would rush to stay for a week but for one night it was fine.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank aden m
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Be afrai, very affraid of this motel!

In 40+ years of travel I have just now discovered the worst hotel in my entire life! And I have stayed at many hotels around the world and this one is at the very bottom.

This place sits next to a busy main road and the traffic noise might keep you up all night. If that is not bad enough, the flooring on the exterior corridors (should be viewed as a security concern) are square stone tile so the CLICKITY CLACK of luggage wheels might drive you to drink.

The room did have a nice new granite vanity; but, copious quantities of black mold surround the shower/tub.

The pillows on the bed are small and the cheapest quality to be had. Walmart offers better pillows.

The quality of the TV's, their age, programming and the WiFi Internet service are all very bad, as well.

And if your lucky, you will have electricity and your a/c will operate. You cannot possible stay here and leave your window open because of load noises and security concerns!

Fair warning...now you know the truth about this flop house.

• Stayed June 2013