“Really good hotel close to the airport”

Hampton Inn Seattle Airport
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Spent the one night here after our Miami flight and the hotel is amazing. Very close to the airport.

Rooms are spacious, clean and very well put together.

The breakfast buffet has something for everybody and the coffee is really good.

You also get free wifi which is always good. Overall a very good hotel.

Stayed: February 2014
RSHA19672013, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and great feedback. We appreciate you and value your feedback.
Look forward to seeing you soon again.

Hampton Inn - SeaTac Airport

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I spent one night. I was flying out in the morning and it was so convenient to be close to the airport. Great service, comfortable, clean room, and great breakfast starting early and completed at a great time. The front desk people were very efficient and helpful. They also suggested local restaurants that they would provide transportation to and return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your stay, value your feedback and thank you for your kind business. Look forward to seeing you soon again !

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel was definitely above my expectations in terms of comfort, style and courteousness of the staff. The room I was given was well appointed and up to date. The free breakfast was tasty with coffee I could actually drink without the sugar. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. If my travel plans take me back to this area, I will definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Stefanie M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind & thoughtful comments. We appreciate you and value your business. My team and I appreciate your feedback which helps to better our services. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns over the years, and this one was ok. I read reviews on Trip Advisor and was hesitant about staying here, but I this was my company's top pick of hotels for me. I regret staying here for a few reasons 1) my appointment was 17 miles from here (doesn't sound like a lot, but due to traffic it took me an hour and a half to get there) and 2) it is so close to the airport that it's a bit noisy. I was put in a room on the first floor not far from the lobby, again, it was noisy. This is certainly not the hotel's fault, they can't help the fact that people are loud when walking through the hallways but it is still annoying. When I was told my room would be on the first floor (and not far from the lobby) I was asked if this was ok... I immediately thought if I am being asked if this is ok, it must be noisy to be in this room. I asked if it would be noisy, and I was told around 4-5AM it may be noisy... I appreciated her honesty. I asked if she had any other rooms available. She didn't have any rooms of the same type I had reserved so I kept it and figured how bad could it be? Luckily I was very tired, and due to my internal clock being set for east coast time, I was up at 4AM anyway. It was fine. There is a lot of construction around the hotel which was a pain, and the parking lot was packed, again, none of these things are the hotel's fault, but it does add to the whole experience. I'm not sure why refrigerators and microwaves aren't included with rooms at Hampton Inn. Some are, but most are not. This is a small gesture that is appreciated by travelers. They should really consider this. The workout room had one treadmill, which was fine, but it made a lot of noise if you ran on it, so I kept it a slowr pace than I normally would have. Breakfast was good- who doesn't like some hot breakfast options? I had the oatmeal- yum. All in all it was a fine hotel. I would stay here if i was using the Seatac airport or had an appointment closeby.

Dear Guest,

Our sincere thanks for your stay with us. We value your opinion and thank you for your kindness.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

During my visit to Seattle, I had a pleasure to stay at the Hampton Inn. I was feel very welcome by their staff, their service was excellent. I've got free shuttle from and to the airport and to near by restaurant. The room was so comfortable, I had a really good night sleep. I would have choose to stay at the Hampton Inn again if I have a chance to come back to Seattle.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel was very clean, the staff very accommodating to our needs. The breakfast was good and I really like the grab and go breakfast offered as well. Though very close to the airport the noise level from planes was very minimal. If driving, parking was well lit with easy access to the hotel entrance.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 1, 2014

During a recent visit to Seattle, I had the pleasure to stay at the Hampton Inn SEATAC. The room was exceptionally clean, and the bedding was as comfortable as my own home. The shuttle service even carried me to a local grocery late at night. The shuttle driver and front desk staff were extremely attentive to my requests.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RSHA19672013, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014