“Hotel Gem at airport”

Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Columbus, Ohio
“Hotel Gem at airport”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel was definitely above my expectations in terms of comfort, style and courteousness of the staff. The room I was given was well appointed and up to date. The free breakfast was tasty with coffee I could actually drink without the sugar. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. If my travel plans take me back to this area, I will definitely stay here again.

1 Thank Stefanie M
RSHA19672013, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind & thoughtful comments. We appreciate you and value your business. My team and I appreciate your feedback which helps to better our services. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Hampton Inn - SeaTac Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Havertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns over the years, and this one was ok. I read reviews on Trip Advisor and was hesitant about staying here, but I this was my company's top pick of hotels for me. I regret staying here for a few reasons 1) my appointment was 17 miles from here (doesn't sound like a lot, but due to traffic it took me an hour and a half to get there) and 2) it is so close to the airport that it's a bit noisy. I was put in a room on the first floor not far from the lobby, again, it was noisy. This is certainly not the hotel's fault, they can't help the fact that people are loud when walking through the hallways but it is still annoying. When I was told my room would be on the first floor (and not far from the lobby) I was asked if this was ok... I immediately thought if I am being asked if this is ok, it must be noisy to be in this room. I asked if it would be noisy, and I was told around 4-5AM it may be noisy... I appreciated her honesty. I asked if she had any other rooms available. She didn't have any rooms of the same type I had reserved so I kept it and figured how bad could it be? Luckily I was very tired, and due to my internal clock being set for east coast time, I was up at 4AM anyway. It was fine. There is a lot of construction around the hotel which was a pain, and the parking lot was packed, again, none of these things are the hotel's fault, but it does add to the whole experience. I'm not sure why refrigerators and microwaves aren't included with rooms at Hampton Inn. Some are, but most are not. This is a small gesture that is appreciated by travelers. They should really consider this. The workout room had one treadmill, which was fine, but it made a lot of noise if you ran on it, so I kept it a slowr pace than I normally would have. Breakfast was good- who doesn't like some hot breakfast options? I had the oatmeal- yum. All in all it was a fine hotel. I would stay here if i was using the Seatac airport or had an appointment closeby.

Dear Guest,

Our sincere thanks for your stay with us. We value your opinion and thank you for your kindness.

Ravi Sharma, MBA
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed February 4, 2014

During my visit to Seattle, I had a pleasure to stay at the Hampton Inn. I was feel very welcome by their staff, their service was excellent. I've got free shuttle from and to the airport and to near by restaurant. The room was so comfortable, I had a really good night sleep. I would have choose to stay at the Hampton Inn again if I have a chance to come back to Seattle.

Livingston
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel was very clean, the staff very accommodating to our needs. The breakfast was good and I really like the grab and go breakfast offered as well. Though very close to the airport the noise level from planes was very minimal. If driving, parking was well lit with easy access to the hotel entrance.

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your stay, value your feedback and thank you for your kind business. Look forward to seeing you soon again !

Ravi Sharma, MBA
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed February 1, 2014

During a recent visit to Seattle, I had the pleasure to stay at the Hampton Inn SEATAC. The room was exceptionally clean, and the bedding was as comfortable as my own home. The shuttle service even carried me to a local grocery late at night. The shuttle driver and front desk staff were extremely attentive to my requests.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

RSHA19672013, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2014

Medicine Hat, Canada
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We recently had to stay overnight in Seattle on our return trip from Cabo. We looked thru Airport Hotels, and picked the Hampton Inn. It turned out to be a very good choice! The staff were all friendly and helpful, the room was recently up-graded, very modern well equipped, great bed and bedding, check-in, check-out, airport shuttle, WiFi and a very good breakfast were all included at a very reasonable rate, and were all of high standard. We would recommend this hotel for accommodation close to the airport in Seattle.

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you and your valuable feedback. Thank you for taking the time to respond to us. This enables us to work consistently in delivering great customer service. See you soon again !

Hampton Inn - 206-878 -1700
Seattle, WA
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Wonderful comfy beds await the weary traveler here! Nice selection for morning buffet breakfast as well. Very Close to the airport which if you have an early or a late flight makes this the perfect option! Shuttle Service to the airport and the car rental facility!

1 Thank Stephen J
RSHA19672013, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement on the review for our hotel. My Team and I appreciate you and your business. Look forward to seeing you soon again!

Cordially yours,