“what a weekend”

Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Our stay was fine, bed comfortable but the shower head in room 5124 needs replacing. It is like standing in front of a firehose. Beside that I have no more to say. Two hundred characters minimum......

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeSeattle, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure that our Engineering Department is notified of the showerhead so that this may be fixed ASAP. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know and hope that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed in this Hotel for a very special work event and the Hotel staff treated us all so well! It couldn't have been a better experience. I felt right at home all four days. The room was clean and comfortable and I really liked how fancy the bathroom was.

Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for the great 5 star review! We are delighted to receive your feedback and happy to hear that you couldn’t have had a better experience. It’s always our goal to make our guests feel right at home. We hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Had a confortable stay at the Doubletree while on business from Sunday, late arrival to Tuesday. The hotel is close the airport, priced lower than most comparitive hotels in the area, but is older, dated some and parking was tight as the hotel parking lot is being resurfaced near the tower.
Overall, I would still reccomend this hotel to others at the price paid and is also close walking distance to a very nice resturant called the Copperleaf. All in all, a good hotel for the $$.

Dear Doubletree Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay. We appreciate your recommendation and hope that we have the chance to serve you again if you return to the area!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

After reading all the bad reviews I was so scared to come here,but I am on a package deal with my cruise they are putting us up for one night before our flight to Alaska, so I decided to come in a few more days early since I have never been to Seattle. After a long drawn out process I decide to go with my gut and my daughters urging saying Mommy it can't be all that bad if the cruise line is using that hotel, now I have to say I am so happy I did that,we arrived on Sunday at 10.30 am, got the shuttle got to the hotel by 11.30am got checked in right away our room was ready we are in the tower floor 11 and I have to say we are so happy with our room the workers everyone is so nice,so many places to eat nearby,also the plus is the shuttle back to the airport so we can use the rail to downtown it's so easy, I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family and oh by the way I am still here one more night to go also another thing I asked the front desk when I was checking in if it's possible to keep the same room since my third night is going to be paid by my cruise company he said no problem and link my reservation. So I just want to say not all reviews are bad. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Doubletree Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations, and delighted that you decided to stay with us. We are pleased that you experienced great service from our staff, enjoyed your tower guestroom and even were able to take advantage of our close proximity to the Link Light Rail station. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you had a fantastic time on your cruise!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a training event. The exterior of the hotel shows it's age. It is well maintained but could do with a face lift. The lobby, restaurant, and meeting rooms are updated and look very nice.
The guest rooms are large, clean, and well equipped. Most of the rooms are spread out over a very large property so you may be in for a long walk if you are in building four or five. The tower looks newer are is closer to the lobby.
They have a very nice gym that is well equipped with free weights and a cork floor, something hardly found at motels these days.
The restaurant prices are high but there are plenty of good places to eat within walking distance.
All in all it is a nice place to stay that is close to the airport.

Room Tip: If you don't want a long walk get a room in building one or two.

Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review via TripAdvisor. As the hotel is over 40 years old, we work hard to maintain and perform updates when needed. Feedback, such as yours, is always appreciated because it allows us to review and address items brought to our attention. Next time you are in the area, we hope you will return for another stay!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Doubletree accommodated a very large group of us (150+) with ease and great hospitality. My party was from all over the country, and Doubletree was a great representative of the friendly,beautiful Northwest. Meals were great, location fabulous, and employees very helpful. Thank you…..

Dear DoubleTree Guest,
We are pleased you had the chance to stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for your feedback, as we consistently search for ways to exceed guest expectations. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was attending the hotel with another 160ish people and the stay for the group was great... i would deffinatly stay again... The acomidations for the group at the top of the tower was great... Food, Drinks and friendly service were provided...

Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay and would stay here again. We are happy that you enjoyed great accommodations and experienced friendly service from our staff. We hope to see you back again very soon!