WINNER WONDERLAND

Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
GreenLeadersSilver level
Seattle, Washington
“Great for family vacation or business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Double Tree is located in a great location next to the Seatac airport, and easy access to the highway. i have used this hotel both for business and personal travel. The staff here are always very courteous and you get a cookie each time when you check in. The facility has two restaurants for our dining needs, but other restaurants are near by as well.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeSeattle, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are so happy that you have been able to take advantage of our convenient location during your previous stays and that you have experienced the great customer service that our team members demonstrate. I am delighted to have the opportunity to share your kind words with them. We hope to see you again soon!
Jessica Harris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (488)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Irvine, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Made last minute reservations as trip details changed. Place is clean and upgraded me for no reason. Cookie was delicious as well! Room was large and bathroom was good for getting ready. The view as you go up in the elevators is really cool, definitely worth going to top floor just to see.

Room Tip: Use AAA or try and find coupon code
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your upgraded room and the delicious cookie upon check in. Personally, the view from the elevators is one of my favorites as well so I am glad you experienced it! We hope to see you back for a future stay soon!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

My thermostat in the room did not work. The desk did ask if I wanted an engineer to come to the room but it was 2:00 am before I had realized why I was so cold. In the morning, I was trying to leave and make an appointment. The check out on the TV was not working, so I had to take time to go to the front desk to check out and get a copy of my receipt. Both of these items were disappointing. Otherwise, the property seemed quite nice.

1 Thank Susan T
DoubleTreeSeattle, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate all guest correspondence as it allows us the opportunity to continually improve our procedures and customer service for future guests. I sincerely apologize that these issues created an unpleasant experience for you. Would you please reach out to me directly, at JessicaA.Harris@hilton.com so that I can gather additional details to ensure these issues have been resolved. I hope you will allow us to demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction by staying at our hotel again soon.
Eagle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

The hotel is very nice and the staff who serve in the Garden Restaurant are EXCELLENT. I stay at this hotel frequently and the only thing I don't like is that the AC is always blowing on the elevators in the Tower even when it's cold and raining outside. It makes it very uncomfortable when you're going to the restaurant our fitness center without a coat.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeSeattle, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you find the staff in the Coffee Garden to be excellent. I am pleased to have the opportunity to share your kind words with them. I apologize for the cold temperatures you’ve encountered in our elevators. I will bring this to the attention of our maintenance team. We hope to see you again soon for a future stay!
Framingham, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

What stands out the most is how incredibly rude the front desk staff was on multiple occasions. I was forced to wait in line several minutes while staff did not appear to notice or care, and were chatting with one another. I was also surprised, as a Hilton Honors member staying at a hotel contracted by my emplyer, that I had to pay for interenet and parking. This has not been the case at any other hotel in the Hilton chain. I will be advising my company of the poor value and poor behavior of your staff. I will not be using this hotel again.

Dear DoubleTree Guest,
I sincerely apologize that you weren’t provided with the high quality of service you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff. Every guest should feel welcome, and be treated with a warm smile and a helpful attitude from our team members. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity to make your stay the best it can be.
Kind regards,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Started off poorly when we arrived to have clerk at counter having a personal conversation and ignoring us as we stood there waiting. Had extremly noisy group a floor above us that decided to hang out on patio well after midnight and hot water in shower did not get hot..expected a little more from a Doubletree property.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear DoubleTree Guest,
I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I regret to hear that your stay started off on a poor note. Guests should always be greeted in a friendly manner and be provided with the comfort and care that is deserved. I apologize that you were not able to rest due to the noise coming from a floor above. Our 24 hour security team works very hard to prevent these kinds of issues from disturbing our guests. I will use your comments to revisit these items with our staff. I hope you will allow us to demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction by staying at our hotel again soon.
California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I'm a frequent business traveler to Seattle and have stayed in many of the hotels in the area. This was a very last minute trip and my usual hotels were all booked, so I stayed here. Arrived around 1130pm after picking up the rental car from the airport. The parking lot was not very well lit so it was difficult to tell where self park section actually was, and, annoyingly, parking is paid. Many of other hotels nearby do not require paid parking. Afterward, checked in at the lobby to find out my room was in Wing 5 which was two turns, down a hallway, out the building, into another building, down a hallway, another turn and finally there. Additionally, my coworker, having a bit of luggage, meant that I ended up having to navigate the maze of a parking lot too just to park closer to the actual building we were staying in. Once in the rooms, everything was fine: clean, quiet, though clear that the rooms are a bit on the older side. In summary, though the room was good, the bit of hassle, the slightly higher price, and plethora of other options in the area make it unlikely that I'll stay here again.

Dear DoubleTree Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I regret to hear of the frustrations you encountered when parking. As the safety and security of our guests is top priority, I will bring the lighting concerns you mentioned to the attention of our security team. I apologize that the spacious layout of our property created a hassle for you. Although we always strive to create the best experience possible for our guests, we regularly use feedback to address concerns and make improvements when possible. I hope you’ll consider staying with us again the next time you’re in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.