All reviewswafflestaco bellthe free airport shuttlehot breakfastnice breakfastlight railhard boiled eggsan overnight stayrental carcerealdowntownprinter
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel for business pretty consistently over the past few years. It is close to the airport and moderately priced. I pretty much just need a place to crash before catching my flight back in the morning. Quick check in, clean, quiet rooms. It used to suit my needs.

I was fine with the 80's decor in the rooms, the turquoise green carpet that I can't quite tell what time period it is from, mismatched furniture in the lobby, and sun-faded pictures with no glass in the frame. I even enjoyed the kooky way you had to get to the rooms in the back (take the elevator up to a certain floor, cross over and then take the elevator back down) I just figured, hey they are passing the savings on to me.

I am not sure, but I think there as been a change of management. This also seems to coincide with the opening of the Light Rail station at the airport. Rates seem to have jumped up a bit more than the usual increase. Also the customer service at check in and airport shuttle seem to have gone down hill. In previous years it was extremely convenient to get picked up at the airport. Now they dont really seem to hustle.

I feel unfortunate to have to start looking for another place to stay at the SEA TAC airport.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2010

This hotel doesn't appear to have been updated since the 1970's. The whole hotel is dingy and the locks on everything make it seem like it's in a worst area than it is.
The worst part about it was the service. I was hassled for staying there. The woman at the desk seemed both to have to be there at all. And I was given a room on the top floor when she knew the elevator wasn't working.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2010

We have stayed at this comfort Inn before because they have a park and stay that takes cars for three weeks. It was basic but pretty good for a cheap one night airport hotel. This time with no car we stayed again after a long transatlantic flight. The shuttle was old, dirty and noisy. The reception wasn't friendly but efficient. The area around needed a good scrub. The room was adequate but just needed updating. There is nowhere to eat dinner within walking distance. The organized restaurant cartel whose brochure the hotel handed out charged $8.50 for delivery. We found local pizza delivered for $1.70 (although they brought the wrong pizza.) Breakfast was not bad for a "free" airport hotel breakfast, but it ends at 9.00 ...rather early for tired travelers. Altogether this hotel is adequate for a one night stay but it has definitley deteriorated over the past couple of years and there are much better options just as cheap, eg the Sleep Inn which offers shuttle rides to local restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2010

The worst hotel service I have ever had in my life. When I asked to pick up my car, the hotel lobby staff person & driver, managed to insult me, blame me, panic me (at one point said the car had already been taken) & threaten me before eventually finding my missing car. On all counts they were at fault for "misplacing" the car & yet they managed to repeatedly blame me for their problem without ever apologizing for their mistake or shoddy treatment of me. Wow! if it wasn't sauch a miserable experience I would have said it was as if I unwittingly took part in a comedy skit. I was told to take my complaint to the hotel manager who after 3 messages has still not called me back 24 hours later. I will never set foot in a Comfort Inns ever again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2010

We arrived very late but the service checking in was very helpful. Room was small and very tired. It had everything we needed, but it wasn't all that clean. Good location and we booked a park and stay which included 10 days parking which worked very well. The air conditioning was loud and would've kept me awake if I wasn't so tired. Very outdated in its decoration. Simple breakfast included- was described as deluxe.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family