If you want to stay close to the airport this hotel is a very good choice.
It's about 10 minutes from the airport, so it's a good choice for the first or last day of the trip.
The hotel is quite good. The rooms are spacious enough, the people are kind.
The brekfast was not that good, or for us Europeans, there was not much to eat, only sweet stuff.
The rooms are clean, with SAT TV and telephone. We didn't have the balcony, we had a view on the street, but that didn't bother us a lot, because the street was not very crouded during the night.
If you want to go out to have fun, there isn't much to do nearby. You should take a bus or a taxi to go to the town center.
The hotel has an internet room and a gym. If you are thirsty you can find a drink machine in the lobby.
It' s a nice, welcomig and clean hotel, but it's not something extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel near Seattle and Tacoma is perfect for a fun and exciting family vacation. We are conveniently located just south of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. While you are searching for SeaTac family hotels near Seattle, look no further than the Comfort Inn & Suites. Start your trip to the Seattle-Tacoma area with our free hot breakfast, which features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport Hotel Seatac
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sea-Tac Airport
- Comfort Inn Hotel Seatac
- Comfort Inn Seatac
- Seatac Comfort Inn