“Perfect for our needs”

Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed August 22, 2009

We stayed there overnight after a long flight and will be doing so again on our way back home at the end of the trip. It's perfect for us! Affordable, with a nice suite so that the kids could be in a separate room. The staff is friendly, rooms are clean, shuttle is easy and convenient, and we're told we can leave our rental car in the parking lot when we go because they have a deal with Enterprise. Free breakfast was nice too. Honestly, we couldn't have found a more perfect place for what we needed: a clean, safe, convenient hotel within walking or shuttle distance to the airport and local restaurants. And the staff couldn't be nicer.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed July 23, 2009

We were in Seattle for about 12 hours flat, having arrived from a tour in the afternoon and flying out early next morning. The comfort inn provided everything we needed for such a short stay- good location, free shuttle to the airport, a relatively luxurious bed and bathroom, and some help with getting to the city to do some quick sightseeing. I mised the breakfast in my rush but it didn't look like I missed much. All in all, what we expected- standard comfort, for a standard price

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2009

We stopped for one night. We got in from Philly at 9.40pm and the reason we stopped there was because it was near to the Airport and meant we did'nt have to drive till the morning upto Canada. The courtesy bus was fine, we just dialled up the hotel from the Airport and he was there in about 15 mins. The room was what you would expect for a airport Hotel, the bed being extremely comfortable. It was quiet, we had a room at the back off the main road. The complimentary breakfast was ok, the only thing we did'nt like was the polystyrene plates and plastic cutlery. The bus then took us back to the airport to pick up a hire car. We did'nt stay long, but it gave us what we needed and at least we woke up refreshed.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites at SeaTac Airport on the night we flew in for our vacation and the night before flying out, three weeks later. When we arrived, the entire lobby was torn up, and it was a mess. However, three weeks later, it was all finished and it looked very nice. Our room was fine and clean. The hotel has a great shuttle that runs almost 24 hours, and the driver was so friendly and helpful. We utilized this service twice, and were pleased. The hotel offered a airline ticket printing service that we used before we flew out and we liked that. The staff at the hotel was great and we thought that the breakfast that the hotel offered was a cut above the usual economy hotel continental breakfasts. In all, we were very happy there and we would recommend it. NOTE: We liked the fact that Enterprise Car Rental was just a block away (not at the airport as we expected) and we just walked over and got our car, and then returned it there three weeks later. The Comfort Inn is the drop off point for Enterprise, too, so we didn't really need to take it back, but we wanted to talk to the staff there, so we did.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Persnicketyanne
Reviewed June 21, 2009

Staff was kind, and very helpful. The rooms were a bit small, but they were very clean and comfortable. Everything appeared to be pretty new, and I believe they just went through a renovation. I def would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2008

Fortunately we just had to stay one night. We traveled from Hawaii and had to connect in the morning with a flight to Vancouver...... All the hotels in the area were booked so we ended up with this one. Yes, it was pretty dirty. Breakfast was barely adequate. Spend a little extra and stay somewhere nice. This place was a dump and I would never stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 25, 2008

We had booked a sleep, park and fly package through an online travel agent. When we checked into the hotel, the front desk staff informed us they did not have us for park & fly, but for a 1 night stay. Thankfully, I had a copy of my email booking to back me up before they agreed it was an error. However, the next day when I checked out, a different front line staff again said the rate for this package was incorrect and that she might have to charge me the higher rate (somehow my package rate was lower than their advertised rate). I had to go through the same process I had gone through the day of producing my hardcopy email reservation and "playing back the same story to her", after which she said she had to phone the travel agent for confirmation. Eventually it was resolved. However because of this, I was delayed and could not catch the earlier shuttle to the airport. I would say pretty unprofessional front line staff!

Other than this reservation or rate problem, everything else was ok. Room had 2 double beds, and was a little small, which I hear is typical of many hotels in the Seatac area. Breakfast was ok with cereal, hot waffles and beverages. The shuttle picked us promptly after we had phoned upon our return. Back at the hotel, we exchanged our parking tag in exchange for our car keys which was retained by the hotel before we departed for the airport. Overall, an average experience, but I would probably not stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family