“Great value for a SeaTac airport hotel!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
orcas island
“Great value for a SeaTac airport hotel!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We joined the Choice Privileges club just to get the bet price on this hotel for a quick trip to California. I was worried because the price was quite low. It turned out to be a great deal all around. This hotel is located at the far end of the airport strip, but only a few minutes ride to the airport. Our room, with two double beds, was nearly half the price of other hotels in the area. It was spotlessly clean. No smells. Great pillows. When we checked out the next morning we realized that breakfast was also included - above average breakfast, nicely laid out in their breakfast lounge. We also left our car for several dollars less a day. I will definitely be staying here in the future.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank poppiesyarn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This property is conveniently located within two miles of Sea-Tac Airport. The rooms are spacious, the breakfast is well stocked, there is a shuttle service to and from the airport, and the price is moderate. The property, however, needs updating. Flat screen TVs and a variety of channels beyond a very basic package are needed. At the time of this visit, some channels on the directory were not available.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Larry F
Ketchikan
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I would say its ok for over night stay... Started out I called for shuttle at Sea-Tac... I told the person on the phone where I was standing which was the first stop for the shuttles... I saw the driver coming so I stood at the end of sidewalk and nodded my head and just drove on by.. Had to get on the phone and told the lady he had passed me and had to tell her again where I was... This next time when he came to the first one he almost missed me again.. This drive needs to pay some attention when he is told where the pickup is at... Reported my TV keeps turning off by itself and all it was blame on the weather... They need to put up signs the directions of the rooms... It was a guessing game what direction to go to my room...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Ktnlady
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Two /Three stars overall. Smallish rooms, but clean and remarkably quiet. Parking spots are small. Breakfast was adequate. Showing its age (about 20 years) -- older televisions, etc. I gave it a "4" because of value for price, not vs. 4-star hotels which it is not.

Room Tip: Make sure there are no bright lights shining into the room, because the privacy curtains do not clos...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sighclone
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Bookended our vacation with stays at this hotel. It was clean and the rooms were huge. The front desk staff was extremely friendly, professional and courteous. NO restaurant, but it's across the street from the casino, which has great food. We've already booked rooms for our next 3 trips. Great job!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Salmon, Idaho
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The rooms were clean but starting to get worn. The bathroom lock didn't work on our room and my daughter's room the carpet was coming up. The breakfast was excellent. This was a mile away from the Light Rail so was easy to get into Seattle.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Gig Harbor, Wa
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was shopping online for a motel that included extended parking. Reservation Desk came up for the Comfort Inn. I called to get info on the rates plus parking. I called the Reservation Desk number provided and was informed they represented the Comfort in and would give me a special rate which included extended parking. I asked the rep several times if he was sure the rate included parking. He assured me it did and sent an e-mail that mentioned extended parking. When I arrived at the Comfort Inn I was told Reservation Desk was a third party somehow related to Expedia and they would not honor the extended stay parking. I ended up having to pay over a $100 extra to get extended parking.
The Comfort Inn itself was run down and noisy. The room was dingy and the ice machine on my floor was broken down. The lady at the counter was not very friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple