“Comfortable, Clean and Good price”

Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Just looking for a place to stay after arriving after on a flight after midnight. This hotel was clean, comfortable and affordable. The room was a decent size. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. Parking is somewhat limited. I would stay there again.

1  Thank Mike P

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had a one-night stopover in Seattle, needed a place to crash. Comfort Inn fit the bill - with a two-star rating I didn't expect much but everything I needed was there. Shuttle service to/from the airport was prompt and friendly. Counter staff was extremely overworked and doing an impressive display of multitasking, but was still courteous and friendly. I had a room on the 4th floor - it was clean and comfortable. The noise level from the outside was acceptable considering the proximity to the main road and the airport with planes overhead. I didn't have any problems sleeping. I left too early for the breakfast so I can't add any report on that.

So overall it pretty much met expectations and didn't really have an surprises.

Comfort Inn could easily get a better rating if they updated the facilities a bit, the decor is easily 20 years old. Replacing the old-style CRT TV monitor with a newer high-def TV would also be recommended. The fixtures in the bathroom show heavy use and could use updating. Also the seat on the shuttle right next to the entry really needs more padding... it's barely there anymore. :-)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank AKShort
Reviewed October 28, 2013

my rating would have been a lot better ...clean room. nice big bathroom ...cheap room my only reason I will never return is THE VERY POOR INTERNET service it is terrible off and on off and on ....Oh well theres always the Super 8 across the street ... Its Comfort Inns Lost not mine... I travel to Seattle about 6 times a year ... would stay here again if the internet would have been good but it wasn't ,,so I wont waste my time again

Room Tip: if you need to use the internet DONT GET A ROOM HERE
Reviewed October 27, 2013

If you are traveling to the Seattle area on a budget, this is a great place to stay. The staff at the hotel are genuine, kind and helpful and give you a real home away from home feeling.

Perks: They offer a free shuttle from SeaTac airport which is less than 10 minutes away and the same free shuttle will take you to the light-rail station that goes into the down-town area of the city (about a 25-minute journey). We never had to pay for a taxi once and the round-trip fare from SeaTac to downtown was $5 for me and $2.50 for my mom with the senior discount. The shuttle driver even offered to drop us off and pick us up from some local restaurants when they saw that my mom had some trouble walking.

They offer a nice continental breakfast with oatmeal, cereal, muffins, toast, waffles (fresh from the iron - not frozen), juice and coffee/tea.

The room: We had reserved and paid for a queen room via Expedia but the sweet lady at the front desk upgraded us to a king suite when we checked in. She told us later that she would have given us a room with the jacuzzi tub if she had one available but they were all rented when we checked in. We did not even ask for an upgrade; she had just said "queen" room and I thought my mom had told me we had a king room so I said something to my mom under my breath (I thought) about queen vs. king. The lady must have heard me, saw that I was six feet tall and offered to upgrade us. THAT is great customer service!

The room was clean and spacious. The bed was VERY comfortable and the water pressure and temperature in the shower were perfect. One of the two sinks had a stopper issue but it was really no big deal since we had TWO sinks to work with. The channels on the TV were limited but we did not care since we were only there to sleep and shower before hitting city.

The rooms are not luxurious but they had everything we needed and it was clean. If you are going to be hanging out in your room at length and watching TV then maybe shop around a bit. If you want to save some money to spend on things to do and buy in the city and just need a clean and comfy place to rest and bathe, then this is an excellent value for your dollar.

There is a 7-11 right next door, a tasty diner (Dave's Diner) around the corner and the airport is close enough to come and go quickly but far enough away that you don't hear the planes flying over.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2013

it's an ok place for one night to get two weeks parking. the shuttle runs at 0ne-half hour intervals 24/7. did not have breakfast as we left to early. hotel is far enough away from the airport it self that there price is lower than most with park-fly offers.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank richboats
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Got the Comfort Inn via Priceline. It's less than a mile south of the airport and shuttle service was a bit slow. I was an early checkin but they found me a clean room with little problem. The room was neat, clean and nicely appointed except for the decades old television set. It only received 4 or 5 channels so I called the front desk and they sent maintenance to program it to receive half a dozen more. Since I was spending the afternoon and evening in the room TV was kind of important. The bed and pillows were comfortable.

There was a great breakfast in the morning, very complete and tasty. All in all good value for the money..

2  Thank David R
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stay near the airport often. This was a miserable hotel, with slow, unfriendly desk staff. The walk to my room involved 2 elevators and an epic hike. Sadly I spent 2 nights there - one on either end of my trip. There are plenty of better places, and I'll be avoiding this one from now on.