“Recommend this one”

Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Houston, Texas
“Recommend this one”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This one hit the basics....clean, comfortable beds and breakfast.

Hotel seems to be older, having had multiple add-ons. The hallways and connecting elevators were confusing.

Airport shuttles leave every 30 minutes and are prompt. Staff was fairly friendly.

Room Tip: Lower level rooms are easier to get to.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 24, 2013

a different location? A major uplift? All of the above? Consistently with Comfort Inns - the staff is always helpful & pleasant. This one was no exception. The location - so close to the airport, which is why we stayed there - does not instill a sense of security. You need to 'swipe' your key card to call the elevator. The rooms were clean. We were happy we only needed to stay one night. Sorry Comfort Inn, I would not recommend this location!

1 Thank soundbiteroad

Travelers are raving about these SeaTac hotels

hong kong
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed here twice due to early morning flights from Seatac. Staff a quite friendly, rooms are basic, not well maintained, and not as quiet as I would have hoped. At least the airport shuttles are punctual at every 30 minutes. There is a small breakfast room located within a sun room, and I was pleasantly surprised at the selection for a complementary continental breakfast.

If you need any sundries, there's a dubious convenience store / head shop a short walk from the store, but there's a more reliable 7-11 just a few more steps down the road. Across the street, the Silver Dollar Casino beckons, however I didn't have the energy to explore this nightspot.

All in all, it's a roof over one's head for a few hours of sleep before / after a flight.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the noisy ice machine and elevator lobby
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I flew on a red eye from Anchorage to Seattle and we were exhausted got in at 6:00 AM. We only booked a one night stay and check in was at 3:00 PM. We called to explain our situation and spoke to Ashley she was very friendly and offered to help us. Upon arrival (free reliable shuttle) Ashley was very helpful and was able to assist us in checking in early, such a life saver! The bed was super comfy and the room very clean. Great price for $60.00 a night. Advise to ask about shuttle times as we misunderstood the upon request policy. Rudy was very prompt at an emergency ride to the airport.

Thank you Ashley and Rudy for going above and beyond.

Andrea and Jake

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was making my way through the West and needed a place to stay for one night and booked here ahead of time. Big mistake! There was almost NO parking left when I arrived. I had to park in a "compact car" spot, and my car isn't compact...so you can imagine it was difficult to squeeze in there. When I checked in, the lady was very glum and unfriendly. She told me where to find my room, but failed to notify me that there is no access between the two buildings on any floor but the first one. So I roamed up and down the hall trying to figure out where my room was. When we were unloading the car, my husband spotted used syringes in the grass...pretty sure some drug usage is happening here. The room itself was not fully cleaned, there was garbage in our garbage cans and the pillows had hair on them. So nasty, thank goodness we brought our own pillows. We couldn't wait to get our rest and get out of this creepy place! This gross hotel left such a bad imprint of the Seattle area in our minds. I would never recommend this place to anyone. You can find better hotels at a the same price.

Room Tip: Don't even choose a room here. Find another hotel!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sequim, Washington
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This Comfort In is OK for one night while flying in or out of sea tac. It is an older unit, clean but looks a little worn. But then so am I.
Breakfast was good, staff all quite helpful. Room was small and the noise from the AC and frig was loud, but did not keep us awake. Wallpaper was 'bubbled' in places, carpet was fine as were the bathroom fixtures .
If you need a place for the night, the price is good and breakfast was above average. just not quite what I expect from Comfort Inn & Suites

Room Tip: We stayed top floor in the back of the hotel. Quiet except for the AC
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The hotel is what you would expect, but have a reservation. I mistakenly forgot to book one and the entire airport hotel strip was sold out. We had to drive 40 minutes south to find a reasonable room. Stayed here on our return leg. Hotel was fine for what it is. Gotta love how cheaper hotels have complimentary shuttles, parking, wifi, and breakfast.