All reviewswafflestaco bellthe free airport shuttlehot breakfastnice breakfastlight railhard boiled eggsan overnight stayrental carcerealdowntownprinter
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I stayed here one night after work due to bad weather in January and was not impressed. The one positive was that the room was nice and spacious with a comfy bed. The tv was a very old style tv. It did have a fridge and microwave which is nice. But the lobby is not exciting in the least bit and my room was forever away from it. The smell walking to the room was not good and thats just putting it very mildly. The place desperately needs to be remodeled. Another annoying thing was that I needed cash to use the laundry room and the atm machine in the hotel wasn't working. So I had to walk across the street to the silver dollar casino to get cash. But I did have a decent meal at Silver Dollar so that was good.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I was sent to stay here for the night by Alaska Airlines due to a flight being canceled. It is like staying at a sleezy hotel. The room smelled of mildew/mold and old cigarette smoke. The guy at the front desk gave me a room as far away from the eleven story as possible. Being a woman traveling alone I do not feel safe. Just a very creepy dirty place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank crfty1
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Convenient to the airport, service at the front desk was friendly and helpful, property and room was clean, but room decor was worn, and wallpaper severely bubbling and peeling off in sheets in the room indicating that there is major moisture problem in the outside wall of the section of the hotel I was in, .

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2011

My wife and I used this hotel because it offered 10 day parking for you car. We were on a 7 day cruise to Aruba and needed parking for the car as we always use Seatac. The room was clean, staff were freat and the car was secured in a fenced lot! The cost was 139.00 which is cheaper than using Masterpark!! I will stay again!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank delmar60
Reviewed November 11, 2011

we have stayed here twice now both times leaving our car for 2 weeks. THe staff are all friendly, helpful and right there with suggestions. I love the free shuttle that takes us to Dave's Diner for dinner. Dave's even has a box lunch on the menu to buy and take on the plane with you. I will continue to give this Comfort Inn our business whenever we fly out. Rooms were clean, although a bit dated, quiet, hot water, free WIFI. The breakfast has a great selection including biscuits and gravy! The only problem is not enough luggage carts so if a rude person has one and won't give it up once he is at the main entrance, others have to struggle with luggage. THe other wing's luggage rack was at the main desk which didn't do any of us any good. BUT, that is rude guests, not the staff. Thank you and we will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade( I always do when travelling) and an upper floor for more privacy and quiet. The shuttle is very accomodating and will take you to nearby restaurants and come get you. We LOVE Dave's Diner sitting in the lounge. Takes you back to a simpler time.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple