Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport
$219
  • Breakfast included
$133
$169
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$150
$179
$165
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflesdave's dinerhot breakfastlight railcomplimentary shuttlehard boiled eggsrental carcerealdowntown
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Convenient to the airport, service at the front desk was friendly and helpful, property and room was clean, but room decor was worn, and wallpaper severely bubbling and peeling off in sheets in the room indicating that there is major moisture problem in the outside wall of the section of the hotel I was in, .

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2011

My wife and I used this hotel because it offered 10 day parking for you car. We were on a 7 day cruise to Aruba and needed parking for the car as we always use Seatac. The room was clean, staff were freat and the car was secured in a fenced lot! The cost was 139.00 which is cheaper than using Masterpark!! I will stay again!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank delmar60
Reviewed November 11, 2011

we have stayed here twice now both times leaving our car for 2 weeks. THe staff are all friendly, helpful and right there with suggestions. I love the free shuttle that takes us to Dave's Diner for dinner. Dave's even has a box lunch on the menu to buy and take on the plane with you. I will continue to give this Comfort Inn our business whenever we fly out. Rooms were clean, although a bit dated, quiet, hot water, free WIFI. The breakfast has a great selection including biscuits and gravy! The only problem is not enough luggage carts so if a rude person has one and won't give it up once he is at the main entrance, others have to struggle with luggage. THe other wing's luggage rack was at the main desk which didn't do any of us any good. BUT, that is rude guests, not the staff. Thank you and we will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade( I always do when travelling) and an upper floor for more privacy and quiet. The shuttle is very accomodating and will take you to nearby restaurants and come get you. We LOVE Dave's Diner sitting in the lounge. Takes you back to a simpler time.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stayed at this hotel 5-4-2011, on the way back from Canada. I have to say this is the worse hotel I have ever stayed. The room smelled like mildew. The wallpaper was peeling from a water leak. The sound on the TV didn't work. The nightstands had cigarette burns. The knob fell off the closet door as soon as I opened the door. I wrote a letter to the hotel when I got home and nothing was done, nothing. The window looked out into trees and the back of another business.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tammy D
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed here one night because we had an early flight out of seatac. The hotel room is clean and large. They offer long term parking and transportation to the airport. The staff is courteous. A great value.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family