All reviews waffles taco bell the free airport shuttle one night stay hot breakfast nice breakfast light rail hard boiled eggs an overnight stay rental car cereal downtown printer
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stayed at this hotel 5-4-2011, on the way back from Canada. I have to say this is the worse hotel I have ever stayed. The room smelled like mildew. The wallpaper was peeling from a water leak. The sound on the TV didn't work. The nightstands had cigarette burns. The knob fell off the closet door as soon as I opened the door. I wrote a letter to the hotel when I got home and nothing was done, nothing. The window looked out into trees and the back of another business.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TammyD987
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed here one night because we had an early flight out of seatac. The hotel room is clean and large. They offer long term parking and transportation to the airport. The staff is courteous. A great value.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2011

The hotel was inexpensive so we were not expecting much. We booked their Park & Fly offering and left our car for seven days. When we returned and prepared to leave early the next morning we noticed whomever moved our car to long term parking must have been a smoker. When the sun came up and we could see the car's interior we realized they actually smoked in the car. We purchased the car new three months ago. However even if it was older I would be just as offended. Don't stay there. They won't respect your property.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We stayed here our last night of our vacation being it was 1 mile from the airport. The room we had was the king suite with a large hot tub in room. The room was clean and large, the hot tub was so large and sooooo nice to soak in. There was a cont. breakfeast at 6AM but we had to leave early so we couldnt endulge. They have a free shuttle to the airport and many places to eat and it's free!

I will stay here again, it is also next to the card Casino, Enterprise, and a really tastey place to eat Dave's Dinner ma and pa place....

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheDillmans
Reviewed October 11, 2011

What I really dislike about this hotel is that I cannot open the door to my room. I have to try it about 5 times before I can get in. The housekeeping had to show me that you have to push really hard to get in. The other thing, I understand being secure, but do you really need a key card to access the elevator and the stairwell when you are inside the lobby?? What a pain in the rear. The heater worked in my room,parking is easy. The decor isn't fabulous, but it isn't hideous. Well, except for the chair, a painting on the wall and the brass fixtures. That's not all that horrible. It just needs some serious updates. And the front desk gal wasn't all that happy to be there.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business