All reviews waffles taco bell one night stay the free airport shuttle hot breakfast nice breakfast light rail hard boiled eggs an overnight stay rental car cereal downtown printer
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We stayed here our last night of our vacation being it was 1 mile from the airport. The room we had was the king suite with a large hot tub in room. The room was clean and large, the hot tub was so large and sooooo nice to soak in. There was a cont. breakfeast at 6AM but we had to leave early so we couldnt endulge. They have a free shuttle to the airport and many places to eat and it's free!

I will stay here again, it is also next to the card Casino, Enterprise, and a really tastey place to eat Dave's Dinner ma and pa place....

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheDillmans
Reviewed October 11, 2011

What I really dislike about this hotel is that I cannot open the door to my room. I have to try it about 5 times before I can get in. The housekeeping had to show me that you have to push really hard to get in. The other thing, I understand being secure, but do you really need a key card to access the elevator and the stairwell when you are inside the lobby?? What a pain in the rear. The heater worked in my room,parking is easy. The decor isn't fabulous, but it isn't hideous. Well, except for the chair, a painting on the wall and the brass fixtures. That's not all that horrible. It just needs some serious updates. And the front desk gal wasn't all that happy to be there.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2011

This place is so TERRIBLE. I checked in at 1:00 AM because the airline cancelled my flight. I got a handicap accessible room and it was FILTHY. The chair was stained, the carpet was beyond disgusting. The AC did not work at all, there was no screen and it was blistering hot in there. It looked like someone had diapered their baby on the drapes, and it was right across the hall from the noisy ice machine. The refrigerator stunk SO bad I thought I would faint when I opened the door. Beyond Yucky. A bench at the airport would be better - at least you wouldn't have to go through security again.

Room Tip: Don't let them put you in the handicap accessible room, and please, if you're handicapped, stay someplace else. Obviously they don't value your business.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank KellysKTNGranny
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This was an average Comfort Inn. Although there is free Wifi (like most places), they charge $.49/minute to use the computer in the business center. The windows are single pane so the rooms are a little noisy since the motel is on a loud main street and next to the airport. The free breakfast is average but does include waffles and cold hard boiled eggs.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The room old and dirty. The staff not very helpful. Gave room number, but did not say it was in the other wing. No signs directing you to the wing. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business