“The best sleep of our entire trip No plane noise”

Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #22 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Glendale, Arizona
“The best sleep of our entire trip No plane noise”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We stayed here our last night of our vacation being it was 1 mile from the airport. The room we had was the king suite with a large hot tub in room. The room was clean and large, the hot tub was so large and sooooo nice to soak in. There was a cont. breakfeast at 6AM but we had to leave early so we couldnt endulge. They have a free shuttle to the airport and many places to eat and it's free!

I will stay here again, it is also next to the card Casino, Enterprise, and a really tastey place to eat Dave's Dinner ma and pa place....

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TheDillmans

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Hollister, California
Reviewed October 11, 2011

What I really dislike about this hotel is that I cannot open the door to my room. I have to try it about 5 times before I can get in. The housekeeping had to show me that you have to push really hard to get in. The other thing, I understand being secure, but do you really need a key card to access the elevator and the stairwell when you are inside the lobby?? What a pain in the rear. The heater worked in my room,parking is easy. The decor isn't fabulous, but it isn't hideous. Well, except for the chair, a painting on the wall and the brass fixtures. That's not all that horrible. It just needs some serious updates. And the front desk gal wasn't all that happy to be there.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these SeaTac hotels

Ketchikan, Alaska
Reviewed September 26, 2011

This place is so TERRIBLE. I checked in at 1:00 AM because the airline cancelled my flight. I got a handicap accessible room and it was FILTHY. The chair was stained, the carpet was beyond disgusting. The AC did not work at all, there was no screen and it was blistering hot in there. It looked like someone had diapered their baby on the drapes, and it was right across the hall from the noisy ice machine. The refrigerator stunk SO bad I thought I would faint when I opened the door. Beyond Yucky. A bench at the airport would be better - at least you wouldn't have to go through security again.

Room Tip: Don't let them put you in the handicap accessible room, and please, if you're handicapped, s...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank KellysKTNGranny
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This was an average Comfort Inn. Although there is free Wifi (like most places), they charge $.49/minute to use the computer in the business center. The windows are single pane so the rooms are a little noisy since the motel is on a loud main street and next to the airport. The free breakfast is average but does include waffles and cold hard boiled eggs.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The room old and dirty. The staff not very helpful. Gave room number, but did not say it was in the other wing. No signs directing you to the wing. Would not stay again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Northridge, CA
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Was a pleasant, quiet stay in a spacious room on the southeast side of Seatac airport. It and the adjoining bathroom were clean and seemed well maintained and so I did not have any complaints as noted by others who stayed at this property. However, it was quite a walk from the elevator to the room. The stay included a larger than average breakfast. My reason for staying was primarily to leave my car parked at the hotel while I took a two-week Alaska cruise. The cost of $149 for one night was a little more than a regular one-night stay, but a great deal given the city wants $26 per day to park at the Pier 91 cruise terminal. Also, the $13 one-way charge by Puget Express Tours to get from the hotel to the cruise terminal was very reasonable and the driver was very pleasant and helpful. Several hotels around the airport offer this cruise parking arrangement, but only a few allow a 2-week arrangement. I noticed that several other parties that took the bus to the terminal were taking advantage of this arrangement. Was pleasantly surprised to find my car parked under a covered garage when I returned. Overall a very successful experience.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
vancouver washington
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I was leary of this hotel, due to some of the past reviews. I booked a 'double room' basic, which turned out to be Queen room with a refer, and micro wave. Large bathroom, no bugs... it is sorta a maze but you have to consider the 'west wing' was added on to the original hotel. so for some rooms there is a separate entrace. i had fun helping "lost ' guest find their rooms. Good price, Good value. Easy access to everywhere. If you get a chance for dinner, get up to the Bull Pen for a great steak !!
Spa was broke but i wouldnt have used it .

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family