All reviewswafflestaco bellone night staythe free airport shuttlehot breakfastnice breakfastlight railhard boiled eggsan overnight stayrental carcerealdowntownprinter
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I was leary of this hotel, due to some of the past reviews. I booked a 'double room' basic, which turned out to be Queen room with a refer, and micro wave. Large bathroom, no bugs... it is sorta a maze but you have to consider the 'west wing' was added on to the original hotel. so for some rooms there is a separate entrace. i had fun helping "lost ' guest find their rooms. Good price, Good value. Easy access to everywhere. If you get a chance for dinner, get up to the Bull Pen for a great steak !!
Spa was broke but i wouldnt have used it .

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast area large with usual Comfort Inn choices. Room was quiet. But the chair in the room was badly stained and everything looked and felt dumpy, old, and depressing, not very clean. Air in room did not feel good, esp. before air conditioner was turned on. Refrigerator in room froze the bottled water placed in it. I had problems using the T.V. remote at first. I didn't have a car, and walked some to get dinner, since the casino across the street was the only nearby choice. It's a busy area, but in the dark still does not feel esp. safe for a single woman. I ate at Dave's Diner, about a 15 minute walk away. Not a gourmet experience, but not bad. Other Comfort Inns I've stayed at were much nicer, cleaner, more modern than this one.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Wow. I work for a major airline- and this might be possibly the worst hotel I've stayed in for quite some time. the front desk staff was incredibly unprofessional every time I called, making me feel like they were doing me a favor just by picking up. My room, although decent sized, felt old and dirty, the bedspread was stained (with god knows what) and the bed-side lamps wouldn't turn on. Even though the nightly rate was the same as a nicer hotel down the street where I usually stay, this hotel felt much more like a run-down Motel 6. The airport shuttle took over 20 minutes to pick me up and the staff at the front desk could barely be bothered to acknowledge my presence. Just trying to find a simple working vending machine for a bottle of water was a challenge! They were all unplugged, broken or sold-out. Don't be snookered by the promise of a free breakfast and internet. There are plenty of other hotels on the Sea-Tac strip that would appreciate your business and do a better job.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I missed the flight from Seatle to Victoia B.C. American Airline did not want to accept their late arrival and told me to go to comfort inn for a rate of $70 for the night. when i got to comfort inn they said there is no room but after a while offered me a room for $146.00.
If this is a not a day light robbery what is?

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2011

After a wonderful vacation in WA, we decided to get a room near the airport for our early flight out the next morning. At 12:30 am after organizing our things to be ready for check out, we pulled back the covers of the bed and found 5-6 ticklike bugs running around the bottom sheet. We were soooo disgusted, but sooooo tired we ended up in a different room( after thorough inspection). The manager the next morning did adjust our bill. I am still itchy!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family