“great value”
Review of Seatac Inn

Seatac Inn
Ranked #32 of 35 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed August 27, 2006

Sea-Tac Inn is a great hotel for the price. The rooms were clean the staff was helpful there was a computer i could use at anytime the shuttle service was great they picked me up for free and the motel was right across the street from the aiport. There is a dennys that you can walk to. Overall the stay was great.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank johnmann

seatac washington
Reviewed July 9, 2006

The review written saying Sleep in Your Car is totally false. If you have seen the Seatac Inn ---- , you will see they have no elevator. The motel is only two floors tall and its all stairs. Don't believe all you see here. See for yourself, its a good place to stay. They also have wireless in the rooms up front for business travelers.

• Stayed: July 2006
Reviewed May 22, 2006

Dirty; stained chairs; thin (see thru) sheets; elevator smelled like urine and they had a 'scented Christmas tree' tied around the railing in an attempt to disguise the odor; men were hanging off the walk smoking something; the bathroom was mildewed ..... Then they wouldn't give our money back because we didn't cancell before 6:00! The desk clerk actually said to me ..."we give you two beds-all we have, you only use one".
my advice- sleep in your car!..
I agree with the 'crack house' review!

Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank moimagi
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 23, 2006

If you can spend a few more bucks,... do it,... This place seemed like out of a movie. I expected a drive-by to happen,... or someone to bust down the door to break in. One room's window blinds we're falling down and it is certainly and old falling down building. The place was clean,... but that's about it... It just seemed like a ghetto crack house. If you're used to ghetto crack houses,.. well this place is just for you! Next time I'll spend the extra money and stay at a decent hotel.

• Stayed: March 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 28, 2005

I came to seatac on a vaction with my family. I was there for about 1 week. My room was cleaned everyday. There was alot of television channels so my children were happy. There was also a computer in the office which had a very fast internet connection. The staff was great. The dinning was quite delighful. I am not a very wealthy person but I got a room which was like was was staying at the double tree hotel. My family and me had a great time in seattle.

Stayed: August 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 1, 2005

Sea-tac inn has very clean rooms, it is cleaned every day. The employees were very helpful. I felt very safe everything was great. The shuttle service was right on time. There was also a computer in the office that i could use any time, it had very fast internet. I had a very good night sleep it was very quiet. There was also a valet service which was very helpful. The best part was the price $33 daily.

I recommend seatac inn for everyone.

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 17, 2005

Used Orbitz (a mistake) to find a "2*" (hah!) hotel near Sea/Tac airport. Promised a non-smoking room at a too-good-to believe rate at this lovely property (conveniently located I will admit).

Pretty much a dump, the kind of place 4 college kids would stay in, and trash, on the way to spring break. Trouble is, I got there after them.

Checked in at 10:30 PM and, guess what!?, no non-smoking rooms! Locks on the doors worked (thank god), shades barely covered the lower part of the window and the soap was still in the paper wrapping. Fixtures worked but were rusty and missed parts.

The only reason this dump was rated 2* in Orbitz is that they offer "complimentary" shuttle service to the airport - 1 mile away. "Continental breakfast" was 1/2 box of doughnuts at the front-desk where I returned my keys. Not quite Fairfield/Hampton Inn.

A 1* motel at a 1* price. Just don't expect more.

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business