“Consistently Tasty Breakfasts”

Dining options: Breakfast
Bremerton, WA
“Consistently Tasty Breakfasts”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I live up on Wildcat Lake about six miles from Barbie's. We love going there because it's so laid back and sits right out on the water looking across Hood Canal to the Olympic Mountains...one of the most beautiful views in WA state. We've been eating there for many years. The breakfasts are always delicious and the cooks are seriously cordial...almost always saying goodbye to us as we head out the door after eating. I'm a biscuits and gravy lover and Barbie's biscuits are likely the best I've ever had...light, fluffy and BIG! The omelets are tasty and if you're a "wealthy" man or woman you can even get delicious crab omelets. I have but one complaint regarding my last visit on Sunday 11/4: the decaf coffee was terrible...thin and flavorless. I've consistently had much better decaf on the local ferries. I also asked three times of two different servers for a refill. Finally got it...third time's a charm? Busy or not...when you're sitiing at a table right next to the kitchen, you should be able to get a coffee refill pretty easily, right? We used to be able to fill our own coffee cups, but that method apparently went belly-up due to space considerations. But we'll be back because we love the charm, the cooks, and the food. And we like supporting local businesses.

• Visited November 2012

Seattle, Washington
“A Jewel At Seabeck”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Barbie's is a real treat. The cafe sits on Seabeck Bay and you get great views of the harbor, bald eagles, blue herons, seagulls, boat and the Olympic Mts. Fresh ingredients always and the home baked pies are awesome. A great destination for motorcycle lunch with friends; however I love the breakfast at Barbies. When in season, they do a wonderful Dungeness Crab omelette. Anyone I have ever taken to Barbies has come away very impressed with both view, atmosphere and food. Highly recommended

Visited July 2012
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Absolutely Fabulous!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

If nothing else, go to Seabeck to visit this cafe. The staff is wonderful, food delicious and the view spectacular! What more could you ask?

While there, visit the local shops, grocery and friendly coffee stand.

• Visited September 2012
Silverdale, Washington
“A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via Local Picks

Our favorite diner/cafe in all of Washington! The "Barbie burger" is my favorite. It is juicy and flavorful with a fried egg on it. We have tried many things on the menu...all are GREAT!!! My daughter loves the grilled ham/cheese sandwhich. I adore their potato salad as a side. Don't get me started on the desserts! LOL UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Silverdale, Washington
“Quaint place with good food.”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We live in the area, and several of our neighbors frequent Barbies. The food is good and prices reasonable, plus it's the only sit down restaurant for miles! Once the marina gets rebuilt, it will likely be very popular.

Visited July 2011