“Go for Northern Exposure, Stay for the Food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Brick

The Brick
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Roslyn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
“Go for Northern Exposure, Stay for the Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

The ONLY reason I went to The Brick was because I was a 'Northern Exposure' fan. Once inside, though, I realized that if I lived anywhere nearby, this would be MY bar, you know? This would be where I hung out. We were genuinely welcomed when we walked in. And it gets even better... I couldn't drink, because it was late in the day and I still had a 4 hour drive ahead of me, but the special of the day, food-wise? Grilled cheese and tomato soup - aww yeah. Is there a more perfect food combination? I don't think so. And this might have been the BEST grilled cheese and tomato soup combo that I've ever had. In my life. I just happened to run into someone who looked like he might be a cook on my way back from the restroom, and when I told him how pleased I was with my meal, he was happy that I was happy. Again, it is just a genuine, good ol' BAR, and they just happen to serve great food!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“I love this Bar.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Love this small town bar. Food was good, had the brick burger with waffle fries. Beer was cold. Great place to just chill and have a beer with your people. Service was fast and our food came out fast. Family friendly too.

Gig Harbor, Washington
“Historical Building and Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

The old building and wood stove are fun to see and create great ambiance to this little place. It was a very cold March night and. Enjoyed a drink and fish and chips snugged inside. Typical bar food....friendly service. If you enjoy playing pool there is a table to play. They also have a "family friendly section" for dining. This was a fun place to see.

Visited March 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Love it! Carlina made it that much better.... :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Always stop at The Brick on the way thru.

The bartender: Carlina was our "Bad [--] Server" (it said so on the ticket.... :).
She recommended the Burger Dip, which was VERY good; Swiss Cheese and Au Jus.
Mushroom and Swiss Burger was also fantastic.

Pair the burgers with some great Roslyn Brewery beers, Carlina's historical tid-bits and AWESOME service and you can't go wrong!

Always LOVE this place and Carlina made it that much better...... :)

• Visited March 2013
Newburgh, New York, United States
“"What a GREAT place!"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

As a "Northern Exposure" fan I knew that when we visited my daughter in Cle Elum for Christmas that a beer at the "Brick" had to be on our "to do list"....and I'm so glad we did. What a great , friendly place. My daughter and husband had a beer at the bar while I had some awesome chicken nachos with my son-in-law and grandson. The atmosphere...the pot belly stove, spittoon, beautiful bar, was just what I had hoped it would be. Great job guys!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to The Brick? Share your experiences!