“Good food, good prices”

Fredneck's Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Rockford
Reviewed July 13, 2013

It is bar food, but it is well done. Price is reasonable. Service is usually pretty good. Ok selection of beers on tap.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

It might look scary on the outside but what a fun and delicious stop for some real down home fun. My daughters and I recently stopped here for lunch - what an unexpected treat! There are lots of choices of burgers and I know you won't go wrong in selecting whatever you want. The beef is from a local farmer (NO PINK SLIME) and cooked to your choice. On the side I had homemade potatoe chips - you have to try them - wholly cow were they good. We can't wait to go back!!!