“Good Luck!!!!”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Good Luck!!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Not too far from anywhere in South Western Washington. Easy Access of I-5. The Grill for light eating is very good, price and quality. The buffet is also very good but its way too much food for us. The rooms are very comfortable and priced well, especially during the week. The slot machines in the lobby at the hotel/motel are good and and the smoke was next to nil. Very courteous staff in the casino. Good for a day get a way.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank mary w

Clackamas Oregon
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Better time elsewhere”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I came up from Portland (a two hour drive when traffic is easy) and was not impressed. The buffet is mediocre at best. The background music was loud enough that it impaired casual conversation and was annoying. Most of the slots were a dollar minimum. I didn't see video poker. I don't know if the machines are tight but both my brother and I lost. I takes 1000 points to equal a penny Amusing note: i used the players points I had earned in two hours playing and got 34 cents off my buffet. If you live in Portland, Spirit Mountain or Chinook Winds are much more fun.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank JurgisRudkus
Pueblo West, Colorado
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Good time at a clean casino”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I soy
I would have to say this is the first casino, I have found with a non smoking section. Such was nice not to smell smoke during our table time. The employees were friendly and helpful.

1 Thank Tom P
San Diego, California, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The Lucky Eagle”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay. We had a King Room which was really a nice size. Was very clean with frig, microwave, coffee, sink. Tub and shower in the bath - again very clean. Bed was quite comfortable.
The Breakfast sandwiches at the Starbucks in the lobby are the best things I have ever had. They aren't Starbucks Breakfast sandwiches. These are on Ciabatta Roll - we had a sausage, egg and cheese and a ham, egg and cheese. To.Die.For.
The only complaint was that the ladies at the front counter could have been just a tad more hospitable. It was hard to engage them in any conversation.
Other than that - the place is awesome - we will be back

1 Thank Barb H
Portland, OR
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Had A Great Time!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed for one night and will most likely be back again. We just needed a night away and this was the perfect solution.

The hotel was clean, the room was nice, and the price was right! The only complaint I would have is that we got in later than expected and hoped to spend a little extra time in the Casino the next day. I asked if it would be possible and as if they were doing me a favor, the desk staff said they could "make it happen" for $25 an hour. Seriously? Does anyone really do this? That was a third of the price I paid for the room.

The Casino was nice. I see others complaining about the slots being 'tight'. Guess what? It's a CASINO. Maybe next time don't come expecting to pay off your mortgage. Here's a little secret...There's a reason Casinos are REALLY nice and it's not because they lose money..That being said, I walked away with much more than I walked in with. Can't complain.

We also ate at the Steak House. Pretty good and the service was outstanding. I would probably hold off on the Prime Rib as it was not the most amazing, but the lobster my wife ordered was pretty great.

We would love to return and will probably do it again for a 'last-minute' trip.

1 Thank NWguy219