“Clean and Cozy”

Best Western Bronco Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ritzville
Reviewed December 30, 2013

very clean, almost brand new looking. the staff was very friendly and accommodating. pet friendly and pretty quiet. right next to a starbucks and gas stations in this little town. plus- they give a military discount. breakfast was decent and the rooms were cozy. they definitely take pride in their hotel. also free wifi

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I travel a lot for work, so it was wonderful to arrive at this hotel and instantly feel comfortable. The hotel/room was clean and comfortable, hotel staff were friendly, and the fitness center was well equipped. I didn't use the pool or hot tub, but they looked nice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have stayed at hundreds of hotels over a 40 year period as an auditor... I have traveled the western united states and HI and I can honestly say this is my favorite hotel! The rooms are spacious and tastefully done, the beds are great and the pillows are to-die-for... It's also a safe, convenient location!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I want to give this place 6 stars, one for every pillow on my bed. I have never been 100% satisfied with any hotel bed, until now. The bed was amazing and had enough pillows to satisfy even this "pillow princess". The pillows / bed were just the beginning, everything else was perfect too. The hotel was decorated in Americana style (not my favorite but it works here) with comfy touches everywhere. The staff was friendly, efficient and accommodating. We were able to get the room temperature just right, the hotel was quiet, the breakfast area was clean and the food good. I travel through the area a couple of times a year, I will always stay here from now on. I should add that we paid under $100 for them room.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stumbled onto the Bronco Inn by accident coming home from Seattle. We usually stop in Moses Lake, but they were filled up and we were too tired to drive home. So, we stopped in Ritzville and got one of the last rooms. This Best Western is themed in Americana with old country antiques and flowery wallpaper in the breakfast room and reception room. One of the owners works the breakfast room in the morning and sat down and talked to us for almost an hour. As we both own Inns, my husband and I were fascinated with her experience. It was a great stay, and the Bronco Inn shows how perfect a lodging experience can be when one of the owners is overseeing the facility and has an emotional (and financial) attachment to a lodging establishment. Job well done!

Room Tip: They're all good!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Bronco Inn in Ritzville, Washington has proven to be an excellent place to stay for a night of rest during our trips from northern California to Montana. My wife and I travel through eastern Washington each year to visit family members in Montana, and find the Best Western Bronco Inn to be a pleasant and relaxing place. We look forward to our next trip with Best Western as part of the plan.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This Best western experience was great. I did have an issue with the room service not completed all the way, but I would tell my friends to stay here. It was close to my place of business. Really clean location and friendly staff

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ritzville
Days Inn Ritzville
#1 of 1 in Odessa
Top Hat Motel
Top Hat Motel
#3 of 4 in Ritzville

Been to Best Western Bronco Inn? Share your experiences!