“I like it!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Post Falls, Idaho
“I like it!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

After reading the other reviews, I feel funny saying it, but this is actually my favorite Zips to eat at. I really like the tacos! I'll admit that it is not a romantic sit down restaurant, but when you are traveling and want a quick bite, this is a good place. The cost is a little high, but it seems that all fast food has went up. The staff has always been courteous and fast. I will eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank PSinternational

Pendleton, Oregon
“Foul mouthed staff”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was happy to see the Zips sign because I love the shakes. However this night was bad bad bad. Walked in and there was a woman behind the counter in street clothes that was so into her phone she didn't know I was there, she then told me she was seriously sick and couldn't help me. (then why stand behind the counter) The other staff didn't care that I was there either. After I got my food it was obvious that NO ONE there gave a damn about anything, the fries were cooked dark and while I was trying to eat my burger I kept hearing the girls cursing and playing in the back area. and out by the counter.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Tizmyn
Ocean Shores, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fast food”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Good if you like fast food. expensive.. cost over $8 for 2 small hot fudge sundaes. It does stay open late and open early!

Visited September 2013
Spokane, Washington
“OK, but fast”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

food was ok, but the kids were hungry and I didn't want to feed them total junk food from the gas station. burgers were a bit dry and needed more ketchup, which is weird, because normally for me a restaurant puts on too much, but this one neede more. It did get us back on the road fast though and the gal at the drive through was super nice.

Visited July 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Never ever ever again............”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

ever.....fish that was dripping grease, fries that were limp and soggy. the convenience does NOT outweigh the quality (lack thereof) and the price is definitely not worth it.

Visited January 2013