“How does this place stay open for lunch?” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bonefish Grill - Richland

Bonefish Grill - Richland
Ranked #16 of 166 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington
“How does this place stay open for lunch?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Met friends for what we thought would be a quick lunch. There are plenty of tables however only a few were occupied for lunch service. It took forever for the waitress to come back once we had our menus. Took even longer to get the food even though the orders were quite simple. Nearly half of the mussels in the bowl had not opened (why would a chef even plate unopened mussels?) making it a sparse amount for what they charged. The salads were a huge amount of lettuce and not a lot of the other ingredients. I would also suggest they have one or two Vegan dishes as many people are no longer eating animal fat or dairy.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Richland, Washington
“They Keep it Local”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I love that this restaurant doesn't feel like a chain. When I asked about my new favorite local wine the next time I came in they were serving it. Kitzke Cellars "Up Side Down. " They attract a big local crowd with good food and an inventive menu. When I can have my salmon served with four choices of sauces including a yummy cilantro lime I am pretty happy. They feature local bands on the weekends and have added an outside venue for the summer overflow. As noted though in previous reviews the service can be iffy. I have had great service and some not so great! We have enjoyed this restaurant also during the holidays for a big family dinner. I have yet to try their new Sunday brunch...but I will let you know.

“Great for lunch !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The location is a strip mall! Considering that , they have one of the best lunches available , great choice and hood value . In the evening the service level and attention to good Is a little lacking as is the parking .

Roosevelt, Washington, United States
“Blah...seen better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Food was good, service was extremely lousy. I've heard good things about Bone Fish and decided to try it out. There was a live band, which was nice. But the server decided our table wasn't as important as others. It took 20+ min to place an order after walking by more than 3 times and clearly seeing we were more than ready to have it taken. During the meal, she wouldn't even acknowledge our presence or ask if we were enjoying our experience. I doubt I will return!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Richland, Washington
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We go here a lot. They have their happy hour specials we sometimes get and sometimes we just order off the regular menu. When my children come to town, this is the restaurant they want to go to. We have recommended this to lots of our friends and they enjoy Bonefish Grill also. The service is excellent, the food is wonderful, and the atmosphere is very relaxing.

• Visited July 2013