“Great brew pub”

Atomic Ale Brewpub & Eatery
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kennewick, Washington
“Great brew pub”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been going here for years. House made beers are really good. Pizza is even better. I like to try and hit this place at least once a month just for one of the special pizzas. The potato soup is the best thing you will ever eat if you get it on a good day. Some days are better than others. My favorite pizzas on the menu are the Barcelona and the Four Kings. You can't argue with bratwurst on a pizza. Nice feel of local history with the decor.

• Visited April 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“the local spot”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Atomic Ale is a great little place to grab some pizza or other items off their menu. The bratwurst is great as is their beer. I'd say a great local place to sit down with friends and spend some time over food and drink. I frequent this place whenever I am in town and have never had a bad experience. The staff has always been friendly and attentive. It is on my list of places to eat every time I'm back.

• Visited September 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Local bar”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

If you just want to stop and get a beer after work, this is a good place for it. The food wasn't all that spectacular but you wouldn't expect it to be. The folks were nice though and I would go back just for the microbrews.

Richland, Washington
“Slow service”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I frequent Atomic Ale very often and the last 2 times the service has been slow. Normally we are greeted immediately and server takes our drink order. These last 2 times we have been ignored by all the servers for at least 10 minutes after seating.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rose1067
“Great pizza and beer”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Ate there for the first time on this trip and was very pleasantly surprised. They had a very broad selection of hand crafted beers. I tried the IPA and is was very good. I would recommend the cordon bleu pizza. I would have never ordered it but our server told us how it was her favorite. It was very good...very unique. However, you better like blue cheese because it's loaded.

• Visited March 2013