“Nothing to write home about.”

Apollo Greek Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 170 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
“Nothing to write home about.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Greeter's initial reaction to walk in request for a table for 8? A scowl and explanation, "I need time to think this through." We stuck with her and she configured a place for us. Her service during the meal was more friendly. Food was reasonable. Portions were small for the price. Lamb chops had a half dollar-sized piece of meat...4 for $28. Included other sides. Others in the party were satisfied but not excited.

• Visited May 2013

West Richland, Washington
“Great Gyros!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Don't wait for the fair to get your gyro, this place is amazing! Their pitas are so fresh. Everything I've gotten here has been excellent.

Visited March 2013
Pasco, Washington
“Gone down hill!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant has always been a favorite of ours. Having said that, I'm sad that they are having trouble. Our salad usually consists of the things you find in a Greek salad. Cucumbers, tomatoes , Greek olives , fete cheese. This was ice berg lettuce with one sliver of tomato and dressing! I ordered my favorite, a stuffed halibut with a lobster sauce. The pastry was pale and tough. The stuffing was brown and very fishy. I think it had been microwaved . It was truly inedible. My husband had his usual Greek chicken. It was better then mine, but he thought the chicken tasted old. I told the waitress after we were done, she was very sorry and took off 3 dollars. It was a Sunday night, and there were only two other tables full. Hopefully it was just one off night, but it will be awhile before we go back.

• Visited April 2013
Pasco, Washington
“Calzone Heaven”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The meat calzone is probably the best calzone I've ever had. I love the dough. The wife loves the ambiance. I would make a trip just for the Calzone!!

Visited December 2012
Richland, Washington
“Poor Service”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have always liked Greek food and wanted to try this restaurant. The service was very poor and the food was average. We had special food needs that were explained when ordered and still had to return the food. The food was over priced as well.

Visited August 2012