“Great Gyros!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Don't wait for the fair to get your gyro, this place is amazing! Their pitas are so fresh. Everything I've gotten here has been excellent.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant has always been a favorite of ours. Having said that, I'm sad that they are having trouble. Our salad usually consists of the things you find in a Greek salad. Cucumbers, tomatoes , Greek olives , fete cheese. This was ice berg lettuce with one sliver of tomato and dressing! I ordered my favorite, a stuffed halibut with a lobster sauce. The pastry was pale and tough. The stuffing was brown and very fishy. I think it had been microwaved . It was truly inedible. My husband had his usual Greek chicken. It was better then mine, but he thought the chicken tasted old. I told the waitress after we were done, she was very sorry and took off 3 dollars. It was a Sunday night, and there were only two other tables full. Hopefully it was just one off night, but it will be awhile before we go back.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The meat calzone is probably the best calzone I've ever had. I love the dough. The wife loves the ambiance. I would make a trip just for the Calzone!!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have always liked Greek food and wanted to try this restaurant. The service was very poor and the food was average. We had special food needs that were explained when ordered and still had to return the food. The food was over priced as well.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is a restaurant that should be set up as a national historical monument, of what Richland was when it was still a company town and non-authentic foods just slightly off of basic American were the rage. Really. A museum, circa 1970. Even the decor. In 20 years, places like this will be the diners of today. With better cooks, I hope. Don't miss your chance to experience the 1970s before they're gone forever.

1  Thank Senklip