“Great food, quick service”
Review of Greek Islands

Greek Islands
Ranked #9 of 173 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Camas
“Great food, quick service”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I had dinner here and was impressed by how great the food tasted, and how quick the food came out. Gyros were very good.

Tri-Cities, Washington
“LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had never tried greek food before and was a little hesitant on eating here. I went out on a limb because of a recommendation from a family member! I am so happy I tried it out! It is now one of my favorite places to eat in tri-cities! The chicken gyro is so delicious and the portion sizes are big! My favorite is the chicken gyro with greek salad. I will go here again and again!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank MCHEGER
Aiken, SC
“Not special”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Counter service with limited seating. Food, price and service was just average. Not bad, but there are better choices.

Visited March 2014
Pasco, Washington
“Limited selection, average food”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

It's nice to have some ethnic food choices in the TC, but I found this one to be average.

The food was just so-so....I had a Lamb Gyro and salad, with a piece of Baklava for dessert. All were average. I was surprised at how pizza-heavy the menu was....and the lack of Falafel...a staple at most Greek restaurants!

I will give them points for the service...they were friendly, attentive, and made me feel welcome.

The establishment itself is nothing special...just another TC strip mall.

doubtful I will return...not because there is anything particularly bad about the place, rather, there just isn't much that is memorable.

Visited June 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great local find”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Have driven past this little place for three years and finally decided to stop in. It is a small family-owned place that has a good menu and great food. The only thing I wish they had but don't is avgolemono soup. The gyro salad is terrific as was the souvlaki. Definitely worth a try if you get a chance!

• Visited April 2014