“Highly recommended!”
Review of Mezzo Thai - MOVED

Mezzo Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We offer both modern Asian Fusion and traditional Thai cuisine. We have full licensed bar, extensive cocktails and wine list. We offer fine dinning experience in a spacious, friendly and relaxing atmosphere. At weekends, we have live music provided by local musicians (Classical and modern Jazz) and also a Piano Bar. We accept to-go order to pick up, can provided out-side catering and can also do delivery locally. Our cooking concept is freshly cook gourmet. We uses fresh ingredients and source many of our produce from the local farming communities. We also specializes in healthy dinning options, our dishes are freshly cook-to-order which allow us to cater for specialty diet such as gluten free diet, low-carb diet, certain allergies and no-dded MSG. We are a niche family run small local business and our owner chef has over 35 years experience in the food business and every entree dishes on our menu has been created with her passion and the dedication to her craft.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Most likely the best restaurant in the tri-cities. Hot and sour lemongrass prawn soup and fresh spring rolls are amazing. Please spead the word!

A TripAdvisor Member
Waitsburg, Washington
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I asked a colleague for a referral to a Thai restaurant in Richland - being of no help Google brought me to this place. The restaurant is very small but I was met with friendly waitstaff. I had a chicken and vegetable stir fry. I asked for a little heat and it was perfect. The dish was beautifully prepared and was a perfect lunch.

Not sure what other's expectations were, but I will be back.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

... judging from other reviews, or good luck I wasn't poisoned. I asked for a salad with shrip added on. I didn't take too long though there were only 2 tables occupied (me included) but when it arrived I could smell the rotten shrimp from sevarl yards away. When I complained, the owner tried to convince me that it was normal seafood odor. At that point I just got up, offered to pay my ice tea (they gracefully didn't charge me) and walked out in real disgust. Neadless to say, I skipped lunch.

I don't understand how the lady that carefully prepared the salad didn't get sick from manipulating the stinking stuff. I eat seafood in my country several times every week and know what seafood smells like. And what rotten seafod smells like. Be acreful if you go.

1  Thank Aventurero2010
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have eaten there two times and we plan to go back. The food was very good and tasty. We went at a busy time and we had just a short time to wait.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I went here on New Years Eve. The restaurant was not packed and we were seated promptly. The specials were on a board above the bar, which we couldn't read, but the waitress let us know what they were. We were not asked if we wanted something to drink, but we could have asked when we ordered our food. I ordered the Pad Khow (sp?) and said I wanted the mild rice, since the menu stated it came with either mild or hot. The waitress told me it came with the mild rice. Maybe you have to ask for the spicy rice in order to get it. My husband ordered the ginger mushroom special. Then we waited... and waited... and waited...

It took over an hour to get our food. I was starving by this time. The salad was good, the food was good, but the service sucked. Water wasn't refilled until we were almost done. No one came to ask how our meal was until we were almost done. The price wasn't bad for what we got. While I liked the food, I won't be going back anytime soon.

1  Thank Rose D