“Excellent”
Review of Mezzo Thai - MOVED

Mezzo Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We offer both modern Asian Fusion and traditional Thai cuisine. We have full licensed bar, extensive cocktails and wine list. We offer fine dinning experience in a spacious, friendly and relaxing atmosphere. At weekends, we have live music provided by local musicians (Classical and modern Jazz) and also a Piano Bar. We accept to-go order to pick up, can provided out-side catering and can also do delivery locally. Our cooking concept is freshly cook gourmet. We uses fresh ingredients and source many of our produce from the local farming communities. We also specializes in healthy dinning options, our dishes are freshly cook-to-order which allow us to cater for specialty diet such as gluten free diet, low-carb diet, certain allergies and no-dded MSG. We are a niche family run small local business and our owner chef has over 35 years experience in the food business and every entree dishes on our menu has been created with her passion and the dedication to her craft.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have eaten there two times and we plan to go back. The food was very good and tasty. We went at a busy time and we had just a short time to wait.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I went here on New Years Eve. The restaurant was not packed and we were seated promptly. The specials were on a board above the bar, which we couldn't read, but the waitress let us know what they were. We were not asked if we wanted something to drink, but we could have asked when we ordered our food. I ordered the Pad Khow (sp?) and said I wanted the mild rice, since the menu stated it came with either mild or hot. The waitress told me it came with the mild rice. Maybe you have to ask for the spicy rice in order to get it. My husband ordered the ginger mushroom special. Then we waited... and waited... and waited...

It took over an hour to get our food. I was starving by this time. The salad was good, the food was good, but the service sucked. Water wasn't refilled until we were almost done. No one came to ask how our meal was until we were almost done. The price wasn't bad for what we got. While I liked the food, I won't be going back anytime soon.

1  Thank Rose D
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Food is average. Price is ridiculous for what you receive. Service was great. Sushi and chinese was great. The thai not so much. Look elsewhere for good thai.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Mezzo Thai just opened a second outlet on Gage Boulevard. I've noticed it driving by. I was unaware there was more than one in town. I called the only phone number on their website to place a take-out order. I arrived to pick it up and was told they had no order for me; I must have called their other restaurant on Lee Boulevard. So I had to drive over there to pick up my order. It was of course ready and waiting by the time I got there. The person apologized; they've be trying to reach their web site developer to fix the phone number problem and can't reach him. OK, so why does this become my problem.

The website advertises a 10% discount for phone-in orders, but that was not offered until I specifically asked for it. And this was after we had already discussed my inconvenience of having to do extra driving to find my food. After later comparing my receipt to the posted menu prices, I realized I was overcharged even with the discount. The food itself was fine, but the portions were by no means generous.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Yum! Enjoyed the fresh spring rolls and daily special Duck noodle bowl! We were a big group, so the pacing of the food coming out was a bit wonky, but the server encouraged us to order family style to avoid delays and we chose not to. Future visit (which I am sure there will be) I would definitely do this. Shared a bite of red curry chicken that was delicious! So flavorful and hot in a good way! Yum!