“Good food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Richland, Washington
“Good food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Take out anyone, I really enjoy this resturant. The food is good and fresh, I prefer to pickup and eat at home, my choice. I eat here at least once a month.

• Visited February 2012

Hermiston, Oregon
“Excellent Sushi and Great Service”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Really enjoyed the sushi at Sakura. Every variety I ordered was great, but the Uni really impressed, fresher than any restaurant in Chicago that I've tried, and I have been to a couple of the best. I guess being 2,000 miles closer to the source makes a difference. My wife enjoyed her shrimp tempura and soft shell crab. The staff was very thorough and attentive. They were training a new waitress that had difficulty understanding us. The other wait staff stepped right in to assist, it was quite enjoyable to see their teamwork. We will be back, next time we are in tri-cities!
Loads of customers, they all seemed to be enjoying the place. It's a bit diner-like inside, but the food overshadowed any lack of ambiance. The sushi bar was tiny, perhaps three seats wide. The excellent output is what will draw us back.

• Visited August 2011