“Appetizers”
Review of Kimo's Sports Bar

Kimo's Sports Bar
Ranked #26 of 171 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: American
Description: They also brew Rattlesnake Mountain Brewing Company beers on site.
Description: They also brew Rattlesnake Mountain Brewing Company beers on site.
Richland, Washington, United States
“Appetizers”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place could be fantastic but the appetizers were blah and I didn't see or eat anything that was that great. It isn't a place I think of going.

Visited January 2012

Humble, Texas
“A real cool place”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Hand crafted beers, great menu with "lighter" choices, for those of us that like to spend our extra calories on "adult" beverages...and an awesome bartender Elijah! A very cool place and lots of terrific beers. I sampled several!

• Visited November 2012
Kennewick, Washington
“Pretty good beer, bar food and salads”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

It is very pleasant to sit out on the deck and overlook the river on a nice day. They have decent enough beer, pizzas, salads, burgers and such.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Didn't eat, but in a town of chain restaurants, it was original at least”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I don't drink and I'm reviewing a sports bar, but they brew their own root beer as well (it was too heavy for me but it was "local" and original, so I appreciated it). If I ate the food I'm sure my rating would have been lower by at least a notch, though - if the photos of food on the menu was the best they could make it look I would not want to find out how it comes out on a bad night. Nice little patio/outside area sort-of overlooking the river, but it was really over a back eddy area and even that was on the other side of a road (that was at least not busy with cars). The funny part of the short evening was my business companion being I think slowly "watered" by the patio plant sprinkler that for some reason was a) on while people were trying to eat and drink out there and b) was spraying more on him and the patio than on the "lawn".

The saving factor here - for a New Yorker, somewhere that two of their own brewed beers and two root beers costs barely over $8...in new york just one beer costs that much.

• Visited June 2012
“Worst fod and service ever. Great”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

atmosphere, right on the water, the food was terrible and the service was the worst I've had. Not anywhere near the price. The chinese buffet next door woould have been a better idea.